testtest

Search results

  1. R

    we called these things "dollies" in trucking

    The dolly is most likely cheaper than a truck. I had a suburban and I liked it very much, so we settled for a travel trailer. We could have had a fifth wheel, but they didn't have this jewel then.
  2. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    @Talyn I believe you nailed it!
  3. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    Makes me wonder just what oath they took, because I know that they aren't living like they took the same one I did!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  4. R

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Brings back the memories of my new wife pinning the badge on me after taking a pledge very similar if not exactly this pledge. One thing most people are unaware of, this pledge and those similar, have NO expiration date! I feel that I am still bound to that oath.
  6. R

    I pledge allegiance

    He recited the pledge at about 3 minutes and 15 seconds into the video.
  7. R

    I pledge allegiance

    @Old_Me, Thank you for posting this for me,
  8. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Red Skelton did the best break down and explanation that I have ever heard in 1969, on his show. Someone smarter than I will need to post it from YouTube.
  9. R

    The younger workplace void

    That's not likely, as I can't remember where the feds ever said they taxed too much, we don't need anything this year...😂😳🤣
  10. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    If anyone here wants to learn about the ins and outs of shotguns and becoming a better shotgunner then I would recommend this one.
  11. R

    I would say more range time is indicated for the PD

    I wasn't there, so I'll not judge. Knowing what shooting at and having returned fire directed at me is like, range time may or may not be needed or afforded the officers, officers need more. Officers generally stand on a line with paper targets and little stress. Officers need to know something...
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Prayers Amigo!
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    You have doubts?!?!?? 😳🤣😂
  14. R

    Discussion: Why Consistent Ammo is Accurate Ammo

    The first thing I did to new brass was deburr the flash hole. One time operation.
  15. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I suggest you read this book, it will advise you on why and how science affects your shotgunning. Happy reading!
  16. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Which show
  17. R

    THE REVOLVER RENAISSANCE IS A PLINKER BOOM IN DISGUISE

    I have a few wheel guns in my collection..... Here's the long and short among several that I have.....
  18. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Are we going to start a pool as to how long he stays on?
  19. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Ordered Hogue grips for one of the K frames in my collection...
  20. R

    What are you doing right now??

    My opinion is, we are wanting the machines to do more than just the basics. They are more complicated than ever before, are built around chip boards and such. Our fridge is supposed to keep food and drinks cold and or frozen, depending on the door. It doesn't have any automatic ice maker, can't...
Back
Top