testtest

Daffy Zone…..

Arizona

Two lovers interested in spiritualism and reincarnation vowed that if either died, the other one remaining would try to contact the partner in the other world exactly 30 days after their dying.
As luck would have it, a few weeks later the young man died in a car wreck. True to her word, his
sweetheart tried to contact him in the spirit world exactly 30 days later.
At the seance, she called out, "John, dear John; this is Martha. Do you hear me?"
A ghostly voice answered her, "Yes Martha, this is John; I can hear you."
Martha tearfully asked, "Oh John, what is it like where you are?"
"It's beautiful. There are azure skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time."
"Well what do you do all day," asked Martha.
"Well Martha, we get up before sunrise, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd
be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much- needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"
Martha was somewhat taken aback. "Is that what heaven really is like?"
"Heaven? I'm not in heaven Martha."
"Well then where are you?"
"I'm a jack rabbit in Arizona."
I never really thought much about reincarnation or what I might come back as ... but now on second thought!!!!
 
Also this
1789095258888.png
 
A farmer was sitting at the local bar, nursing a drink and looking glum. A curious man walked in, saw him, and asked, “Why are you sitting here drinking on such a nice day?”

The farmer sighed and shook his head. “Some things you just can’t explain.”
Intrigued, the man sat down next to him. “Come on, what happened? It can’t be that bad.”

The farmer took a sip of his drink and said, “Well, this morning, I was milking my cow. Just as I filled the bucket, she lifted her left leg and knocked it over.”

The man chuckled. “That’s annoying, but it’s not the end of the world.”
The farmer sighed again. “Some things you just can’t explain.”

“So, what did you do next?” the man asked.
“I tied her left leg to a post,” the farmer replied.

“Smart,” said the man. “What happened after that?”
“Well, I sat back down to milk her again. Just as the bucket got full, she kicked it over with her right leg.”

The man laughed. “This cow really has it out for you!”
“Some things you just can’t explain,” the farmer repeated.

“What did you do then?”
“I tied her right leg to a post too,” said the farmer.

“And then?”
The farmer continued, “I sat back down to milk her again. And just when the bucket was full, she swatted it over with her tail.”

The man nodded, suppressing a grin. “Wow, she’s persistent. So what did you do?”

“Well,” the farmer said, “I didn’t have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. But as I was tying it, my pants fell down... and that’s when my wife walked in.”

The farmer shook his head and sighed. “Some things you just can’t explain.”

😂😂😂
 
Mercurochrome was a antiseptic replacement for Iodine which was extremely painful and you would rather take the scrape pain.

The real issue with Mercurochrome is it is toxic as it is made with Mercury (look at the name )but less painful than Iodine.

They have always lied to all of us for a very long time ❗
No mercurachrome for us. My sailing Grandma would use the old fashioned Listerene😳-that’d light you up. Then she’d slap some Cloverine salve on it and you were good to go🙄
 
Back
Top