testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Go get a ten year old and have him fix it for a case of Dr Pepper and some chips and salsa....
  2. R

    The younger workplace void

    Hopefully they learn progressively! 🤣😂🤣
  3. R

    The younger workplace void

    I told guys working for us, improving the skill set, tools or education is the best way for more money.
  4. R

    The younger workplace void

    One need not fail, you either winning, or you're learning! Too many people think they have lost, they should have learned what to do differently, or what they could have improved, something should have been a lesson.
  5. R

    Ruger precision rimfire vs SA 2020 rimfire

    Spoken like a politician! 😂🤣
  6. R

    The younger workplace void

    Trust me, it shows up on the job site! Ever try getting a high School student to read a tape measure? Hah!
  7. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    This reminded me of the line from Richard Pryor after he set himself on fire. They should use fire in the Olympics! Man run a hundred yards in 3 seconds!
  8. R

    The younger workplace void

    As mentioned, I was in building trades. I had to carry in my truck the needed tools for the employees to get the job done. They don't have tools, education nor the training needed to build a building, yet they wanted more money, time off, etc. I was telling the kids to buy just one tool a...
  9. R

    The younger workplace void

    It was a constant ordeal in the building trades. It's not like it was back the day, climbing with no tie off, few safety orders and such. I would have them show up two hours late and say that they were were driving to the site, like driving time was paid. I hated the kids.
  10. R

    Discussion: M1A for Hog Hunting

    Beware folks! ICE is loose in Texas!😂
  11. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    By me! Seriously, we all have fun together and crackin on each other. It's about having fun... I hope you have fun with something, cause life is too short to be serious about everything all the time.
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm suggesting you get to a reflexologist. I do not suggest anything I have not tried or used. I wasn't able to stand up straight because of the sciatica. Got into see her, and when she pressed the reflex point, my nerve popped like a banjo string and I've never had another problem with it! 27...
  13. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    It's always amusing, and moreso because you replied when you weren't required nor requested to reply! 😂😂🤣
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    You will be missed, sir, and prayers for your relief and healing are offered up
  15. R

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    Sir, I don't drink alcohol, and my anger is certainly not ginned up in any way! You are welcome to your feelings, but please let me have mine without dismissal.
  16. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I can't believe you would ask a man about the length of his barrel! 😜 😂
  17. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    If you need a list, perhaps you aren't adult enough to participate in a forum. Go fund your own forum and do whatever you want.
  18. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching IndyCar at laguna seca
  19. R

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    As a cop, I lost many brothers and a sisters of the badge in that inferno and collapse. Words to truly express my feelings are not allowed on the forum. Suffice to say, the feeling of anger, resentment, betrayal, love and loss, are all there.
Back
Top