testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    We are heartbroken

    I am so sorry for you! This news is very saddening to me. 15 years. What a run on life!
  2. OldGrunt

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    He is asking if he served in an armored unit in the Army (tanker).
  3. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I double dog dare ya!
  4. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Keeping an eye on these two lazy bums!
  5. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Viking River Cruise

    I do not live there! I got smart and moved to South Texas. I contracted out that part of the job to some stupid yankee that likes snow!
  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Viking River Cruise

    I've paid my dues in the cold! If I never see snow again, that would be just fine by me!
Back
Top