OldGrunt
Hellcat
I've paid my dues in the cold! If I never see snow again, that would be just fine by me!Come on Marine! Nothing is too cold for a warrior! Toughen up!
I've paid my dues in the cold! If I never see snow again, that would be just fine by me!Come on Marine! Nothing is too cold for a warrior! Toughen up!
Now now santa. You live in the north pole so you and them elves just keep makin them toys.I've paid my dues in the cold! If I never see snow again, that would be just fine by me!
I do not live there! I got smart and moved to South Texas. I contracted out that part of the job to some stupid yankee that likes snow!Now now santa. You live in the north pole so you and them elves just keep makin them toys.
You in trouble nowsome stupid yankee that likes snow!