testtest

Search results

  1. 8

    Gun Games are not STREET training

    The stress induced by the timer is the closest thing most people will have to compare to that of being shot at. In reality we know it’s no comparison. One is life and death, the other is merely a score. But to consider shooting competitions, “gun games” as you pompously say, have no benefit...
  2. 8

    need barrel for XD-9 5.25

    No way in heck I’d spend $405 for a barrel.
  3. 8

    I bought ammo in a caliber I don’t have a gun for?

    A friend wanted me to clean and test fire his old 16 gauge shotgun that he had inherited. He said he didn’t have any ammo for it so I picked up a box of 16ga target loads to have on hand. When he finally brought me the gun it was a 20ga. I still have that box of 16ga shells from probably 15...
  4. 8

    Homeowner Gun Safes

    A good friend has been a gunsmith and machinist for over fifty years. He also does stock refinishing and hot dip blueing. This has brought him many guns over the years that went through house fires. In all his experience he has seldom seen a safe of any level of quality give enough protection...
  5. 8

    Gun display wall

    Nope. The wife doesn’t get nosy about what’s in my safe and I don’t go poking around in her closet.
  6. 8

    Solutions for Farsightedness?

    I’m hoping this technology works. Will be a game changer for us farsighted folks. This is a screenshot of AI’s explanation of these new eyedrops for close vision. https://www.nvisioncenters.com/farsightedness/vuity-eye-drops/
  7. 8

    Morels

    I would often look for them while turkey hunting. They were just as fun to find as a turkey plus they tasted better.
  8. 8

    Girsan 10mm MC 1911 S Hunter Review: A Budget-Friendly Long-Slide

    Wish it had an optics cut and didn’t look like it was dipped butterscotch pudding.
  9. 8

    Discussion: Which Hellcat Is Right for You?

    Hmm. Must be relative. I love mine. Best carry guns I’ve ever toted. Very accurate, 100% reliable, small but high capacity for size, optics ready, good sights.
  10. 8

    Discussion: Which Hellcat Is Right for You?

    I think he’s talking about the one he married.😂
  11. 8

    Civilians Now Own Almost 6 Million Suppressors and What That Means for the NFA is Glorious

    No. My foam ear plugs work just fine. Not going through government red tape b.s. for a muffler for my gun.
  12. 8

    Civilians Now Own Almost 6 Million Suppressors and What That Means for the NFA is Glorious

    As I’ve said before, I’ll buy a suppressor for a 22 pistol someday when I can walk into a store and take one off the peg, pay for it and walk out. I’ve always thought they should be no different than buying a spare magazine or any other accessory.
  13. 8

    10mm XDM ELITE problems

    Try it with a loaded mag.
  14. 8

    Reality Check: Spreading Out Your Rounds

    The first cc course I took years ago the instructor (a cop) said start shooting at the groin and don’t stop until you get to the top of their head.
  15. 8

    Another variable added to the mix...

    Might be time for a new mainspring.
  16. 8

    Springfield 1911 phone wallpapers

    Screenshot of my lock screen on my iPad. It’s a photo of me shooting my XDMe 3.8 10mm at the indoor range with the light off. Pretty hefty charge of Power Pistol if I remember correctly.
  17. 8

    Discussion: Review: Springfield XD Mod.4 OSP 9mm

    Yes you pulled a picture of an XD-s mod 2. Not an XD mod 2. The XD mod 2 is discontinued and no longer made.
  18. 8

    Discussion: Review: Springfield XD Mod.4 OSP 9mm

    Still like the looks of my XD and XD(s) mod 1’s better.
  19. 8

    Discussion: Review: Springfield XD Mod.4 OSP 9mm

    That’s a XD(s) mod 2, not a XD.
  20. 8

    Gun grenades

    I’ve had several 22rf rifles go off out of battery and blow the case. The last was about a year ago, got an old rem 597. Was just plinking some steel with no ear protection (bad on my part). Anyways when the case blew it damn near blew out my right ear drum. Also blew the extractor, plunger...
Back
Top