testtest

Search results

  1. Grayfox

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    I'm old and decrepit. I'll give you one punch, but if you keep going, I'll put holes in you.
  2. Grayfox

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Winters here do get cold. But ice and snow are kinda hit and miss. We generally get some every year, but it doesn't last that long. If it does come, we just stay home. I do keep the house stocked up pretty well. So I can just hunker down and ride it out. ;)
  3. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I used Kentucky Gun Company once. I was looking for a bit of an oddball. They not only had it in stock, but had the best price. Service was very good. No complaints from me.
  4. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I've bought a couple of guns from Bud's over the years. Never a problem.
  5. Grayfox

    M1 30cal Reloading

    The M2 ball ammo for the M1 Garand is slightly lower in pressure than standard .30-06 hunting ammo. Using the hunting ammo in a Garand can cause over pressure issues. Several makers do offer .30-06 ammo for the M1.
  6. Grayfox

    Is anyone else fond of offerings from Argentina?

    Here's some Argentine guns for ya. :D FM (Fabricaciones Militares) of Argentina was a government owned arms maker from 1941 until about the 1990s. They basically made clones of popular military arms for the Argentine Military and later for civilian sales. They made the famous Sistema 1927 1911...
  7. Grayfox

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just another piece of plastic. :rolleyes:
  8. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    As far as Sigs go, I own five of the older all metal, hammer fired P2XX series pistols and love them. They're my favorite DA/SA semi-autos. But I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for the newer plastic crap. :mad: Red Goat- I also have a P239 and its a great gun. (y) I have carried it from time to...
  9. Grayfox

    How Do Your Senators and Congresscritter Rate on Protecting Your Gun Rights?

    All my congress critters rate A+ and have for many years. But we Tennesseans still fall victim to the rest of those idiots. 🤬
  10. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    This surprises me. Most people love the feel of the Hi-Power and its clones. May I ask what about it didn't work for you?
  11. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Glock is at the top of the list. But I just don't care for anything plastic. It just feels wrong. Give me some good solid metal every time. ;)
  12. Grayfox

    Discussion: Bridget Stalked on the Trail

    Back when I was healthy, I used to do a lot of hiking in State Parks. I've run across a lot of people on the trails. Most are quite friendly, exchange hellos and maybe even chat for a minute or two. But I have run a cross folks who immediately set you on edge. Something about the way they looked...
  13. Grayfox

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Liberal state and liberal judge. They couldn't get him for the shooting so they had to find something else to charge him with. After all, you can't allow good people to stand up for themselves without punishment. Here in Tennessee he would have been celebrated as a hero and left alone.
  14. Grayfox

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Rifle - M1A Scout/Squad Pistol - 1911A1 now known as the Mil-Spec model. But the SA-35 is really growing on me. ;)
  15. Grayfox

    600 rds 45 ACP done

    I've been reloading for about 40 years now. All on the same RCBS Rockchucker press that I bought used all those years ago. Some people really enjoy reloading and make a separate hobby out of it. That ain't me. I reload because I like to shoot. Nothing more. I consider it a necessary chore...
  16. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

    Adjust the carb using a vacuum gauge. ;)
  17. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

    I bought a .22 at Bass Pro a couple of months back. Same crap! Took 1.5 hours to do the paperwork. 🤬
  18. Grayfox

    My New Namesake!

    I guess we all have some *** in us. Some more than others. :rolleyes:
  19. Grayfox

    Florida parking lot shooting update

    This guy got so pissed off over a parking spot that he was willing to attack? Dude was wrong right from the start. I'm not saying he deserved to get shot, but he started this mess.
  20. Grayfox

    Discussion: Fascinating Failure: The .45 Winchester Magnum

    Many years ago at my local range there was a guy shooting a LAR Grizzly in .45 mag. Needless to say it was impressive and drew a crowd. It was a covered outdoor range and the spent brass was bouncing off the ceiling and headed in all sorts of directions at pretty high speeds. Every shot had...
Back
Top