Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/is-your-winter-car-kit-really-ready/.



Most definitely not winter in that pic. at my age i don't wander too far away from home in winter or bad weather.IDK there's just something in that picture that looks out of place for this article but I just can't figure out what.
Most definitely not winter in that pic. at my age i don't wander too far away from home in winter or bad weather.
Florida winter?View attachment 119419
IDK there's just something in that picture that looks out of place for this article but I just can't figure out what.
On a serious note we keep all of that stuff in our car but reading this article made me remember to bring in the battery pack and charge it up today.
I talked about this before but the majority of my adult life I have been considered Mission Essential Personnel.
I'm sure most if not all of you are aware that that means that I didn't get snow days at work.
Next month I will have been retired for 5 years and I still get excited when they announce on TV that Fort Carson is closed to all non-mission essential personnel.
Last thing, to get to the road that leads to where we live you have to drive on Colorado 24.
Every year Colorado 24 gets closed for inclement weather at least two or three times a year all the way from Colorado Springs to Limon.
So we make it a rule that if it even looks like it's going to be bad enough to close 24 we cancel whatever we might have in town for the day and we stay home.
Florida winter?
View attachment 119419
IDK there's just something in that picture that looks out of place for this article but I just can't figure out what.
On a serious note we keep all of that stuff in our car but reading this article made me remember to bring in the battery pack and charge it up today.
I talked about this before but the majority of my adult life I have been considered Mission Essential Personnel.
I'm sure most if not all of you are aware that that means that I didn't get snow days at work.
Next month I will have been retired for 5 years and I still get excited when they announce on TV that Fort Carson is closed to all non-mission essential personnel.
Last thing, to get to the road that leads to where we live you have to drive on Colorado 24.
Every year Colorado 24 gets closed for inclement weather at least two or three times a year all the way from Colorado Springs to Limon.
So we make it a rule that if it even looks like it's going to be bad enough to close 24 we cancel whatever we might have in town for the day and we stay home.
Agreed.The single most important item was water.