testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Pick up day.

    I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
  2. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    Nope! Dey wan dem glocks!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  3. R

    Let's Play A Game - Post your Saturday night jams

    Margaritaville
  4. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    I've no idea what the reasoning was, but the design goes back over 100 years. Don't quote me, but I think the Borschardt used that design and it dates back before 1898.
  5. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    We'll have to agree to disagree.
  6. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    Be that as it may, I don't want it pointed at me or my family and friends.
  7. R

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I often wondered what the writers would pen after the 40 year debate or 45 vs 9mm vs 10mm....
  8. R

    Pick up day.

    I think it's absurd to have to fill out the 4473 on the puter and wait a few minutes to get the clearance back!
  9. R

    Pick up day.

    A WEEK?!?!?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  10. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Don't know why he was in court, I watched the bc video and procedurally, cop did everything correctly...
  11. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    That's very close to the two that were selling those things on Saturday at the gun show! But we have standards here in Arizona, those two must be from Arkysaw! 😂
  12. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    And he lives nearby wooly swamp.....
  13. R

    We are heartbroken

    She'll be waiting for you on the bridge
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Prayers going up Amigo
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Cause he were chootin guns, not picher takers! 😂
  16. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Or lengthy special orders!!🤬
  17. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @rcurtner praying for resolution and recovery, that your faith not waiver, that your trust in God not falter and that you see Him and His blessings through out this ordeal. Phil. 4:13
  18. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    And it doesn't matter if you in the North, South, East or West, always, always carry water. About a gallon per person, per day. That rule of 3 is unforgiving!
  19. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    I've heard that is the time of year that cold white stuff comes out of the clouds and they may have ice on the road. Why they want to put ice on the road is a mystery to me! I love ice in the margarita, not sure about driving on it. 🤔🤔🤣
  20. R

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Yes, as is it's cousin, squab!
Back
Top