testtest

Search results

  1. Blackmesa96

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I find them to help when shooting beyond 15 yards with my eyes. Sadly, once the target gets much beyond that distance the rings tend to disappear. A 2 MOA dot does not completely obscure the x ring like the front sight on most of our pistols does at 25 yards. A 6 MOA does the same thing, so it...
  2. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sounds as though her body had developed significant tolerance for alcohol.
  3. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    Choot 'em!
  4. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    "Mr. Smith? Hi, this is Bob with Fitzgerald..."
  5. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    Wow. Rush Limbaugh did it first 35+ years ago. "Bomb Iraq" was better.
  8. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Blackmesa96

    911. 25 years on.

    I wonder if it's a matter of people forgetting as much as younger people not understanding. A large percentage of American adults weren't old enough at the time to fully comprehend what the attack truly represented. It was an attack on our values, society and culture. The terrorists who...
  10. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    Only if you're old enough and heeded the warnings.
  11. Blackmesa96

    Range Report 09 07 2026

    Hmm. Sounds like someone will be optic shopping soon. The Mecanik optics are pretty good, mostly a direct fit and have nice, big windows if you are so inclined.
  12. Blackmesa96

    Homeowner shoots and kills 19 year old breaking into home

    Yeah, but unless he's naked and chasing a woman with a butcher knife and a hard on, he could have been collecting for the Red Cross by your logic, Callahan.
  13. Blackmesa96

    Daffy Zone…..

    If you know who this is you are old. If you remember "The Church of What's Happenin' Now" you also have a good memory.
  14. Blackmesa96

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    Don't dispute your observations on economy of scale. I still don't find ammo at the price points the article lists.
  15. Blackmesa96

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    One could argue if the individual has been incarcerated while waiting trial there is some degree of justice in that. It certainly appears there is something wrong with a system that takes so long to bring the accused to trial. I thought there was a right to a speedy trial. That should go both...
  16. Blackmesa96

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    Online. Shipping + membership. What does that work out to?
  17. Blackmesa96

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    I want to find that $10 a box 9mm. I will buy a bunch. On sale the best I am seeing is $12.50 a box. Normal retail is $15. I haven't seen any .38 Special available at retail for that price either. Most is $10 a box more than that. There are a few places to find it close to these prices...
  18. Blackmesa96

    Glocks carried for personal security professionals

    That would not surprise me. They aren't so generous with the commoners.
  19. Blackmesa96

    Glocks carried for personal security professionals

    Not certain that I would refer to a Glock as cheap. In the $650-$700 range new ones sell for there are many options. By the time you fix the trigger and replace the sights they are closer to $1000 than one realizes.
  20. Blackmesa96

    Who likes White Claw Hard Seltzer

    I can't see a White Claw without wanting to reach for my AK.
Back
Top