testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Never. I qualified for duty regularly, have attended several high round count instructor courses, and never once needed a forward assist. And I don't recall any of my students or fellow students needing it either. Mortaring stuck cases, clearing triple feeds, yes, but never needed the button...
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Nice shootin'!
  3. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Pondering this
  4. HayesGreener

    We are heartbroken

    The sadness comes in waves. As Chief Dan George said, we shall endeavor to persevere. Thank you all for your empathy and condolences.
  5. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Thought I might shoot pistol today but rain is not stopping. Looks like a shop day.
  6. HayesGreener

    We are heartbroken

    You and your wife are angels for taking him on
  7. HayesGreener

    We are heartbroken

    We lost our beautiful and loving pup Wildrose Rylee yesterday. She was my constant companion, my best friend, a fantastic momma dog to 2 litters of pups, and a great hunter. Thank you for 15 years and 5 months of joy. Rest easy Wildrose Rylee, we'll see you on the other side.
  8. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Ha! A challenge!
  9. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Who knew?
  10. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    A Friend's Sig P229 .40 cal was hitting way left and he asked me to adjust the sights. The gun was bought used but looks new. I got the windage centered but it would not shoot a group even from a bag. On disassembly I found the barrel had a lot of use but the slide and frame look new...
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    So that was you! https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1DDXzKxoK2/
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport this morning. Coffee on board and critters fed. Pet meds reminder
  13. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    .45acp ammo
  14. HayesGreener

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I trust the physics
  15. HayesGreener

    Sometimes I wonder why the anti 2A does what it does.

    When you refuse to blame the person, you blame the gun. The Highland Park shooter had a history of bizarre behavior that should have prevented him legally buying a gun but the system failed to catch it. Illinois State Police had even filed a "clear and present danger" report on him before he...
  16. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Mrs Greener got back from her AZ trip yesterday. The homestead returning to normal. Shooting pistol with the posse this morning. Temps in the 60's, life is good
  17. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    If set upon by highwaymen you have an unpleasant surprise in store for them!
  18. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Halloween is just around the corner....
  19. HayesGreener

    Scy Hegseth increases retirement goals for senior officers

    Hegseth is putting emphasis on warfighting flag officers and cutting bureaucrats. Consensus is we need to be ready to fight in the Pacific. Gen Marshall did the same thing in the run up to WWII
  20. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    As a young patrol officer just off active duty I was broke. I bought a duty gun, a 5" S&W Model 27 but had no money left for a concealed off duty. I carried that big iron concealed for quite a while until I finally saved enough for a 2.5" Model 19. Being 6'5" helped but I learned throughout my...
Back
Top