testtest

Sometimes I wonder why the anti 2A does what it does.

Jsimon78

Professional
Lately I been hearing what is happening with the highland park (Il) shooting. Yeah I almost went through there when it happened several years back. I feel bad for the people that got shot by some mental case. Yes I heard that he was permitted a “FOID” card by the state of Illinois.

Now I’m hearing that people are getting drug into court because of it still. When will it stop?
 
Lately I been hearing what is happening with the highland park (Il) shooting. Yeah I almost went through there when it happened several years back. I feel bad for the people that got shot by some mental case. Yes I heard that he was permitted a “FOID” card by the state of Illinois.

Now I’m hearing that people are getting drug into court because of it still. When will it stop?
Never…..😕
 
Change a few words in that "lawyerez" wording, change firearm, weapon to automobile, cars and Ford, Dodge and car salesman and alcohol stores all that legalese could be shifted.
The point is, you cannot foresee stuff in crystal balls. That is exactly what is within all that wording looking for a pay out.
 
When you refuse to blame the person, you blame the gun. The Highland Park shooter had a history of bizarre behavior that should have prevented him legally buying a gun but the system failed to catch it. Illinois State Police had even filed a "clear and present danger" report on him before he bought a gun. He grew up in a turbulent home. Like many of these crazy mass shooters, he gave many previous indications of extreme ideations and postings and instability but the people around him and the system were impotent to recognize or address it. The warning signs were there.

And, he was dressed in drag when he carried out the shooting.
 
Heaven forbid the bad guys gets blamed. It has to be his family, the tool he used, anything but the bad actor himself. Simply no common sense. Couple that with the leftist need to disarm the populous so the can take all power, add the useful dupes they employ to help spread their ideas (guns= bad; gas = bad; etc for anything/everything that doesn’t fit Their agenda. It’s only going to get worse,
 
Been 4 years now. As an Illinois person I am already got to deal with it.
As long as governor flintstone remains in office, he will use his billions to keep the judges he bankrolled to do his bidding.
When his anti-gun laws come to the courts they have been ruling in his favor.
Our only hope is when it finally gets to the Supreme Court, we may get a favorable ruling especially on the AR-15 ban and the F.O.I.D. card.
Thanks to the ISRA for all they do for us.
 
As long as governor flintstone remains in office, he will use his billions to keep the judges he bankrolled to do his bidding.
When his anti-gun laws come to the courts they have been ruling in his favor.
Our only hope is when it finally gets to the Supreme Court, we may get a favorable ruling especially on the AR-15 ban and the F.O.I.D. card.
Thanks to the ISRA for all they do for us.

I do agree. I know I’m still a rookie shooter but having to navigate through all the red tape is just (insert whatever foul language) raw. Personally if I didn’t have to hear Highland Park or any other cities around it (add Chicago to it), I’d be happy. Also I’m happy I don’t deal with it like I used too.
 
When you refuse to blame the person, you blame the gun. The Highland Park shooter had a history of bizarre behavior that should have prevented him legally buying a gun but the system failed to catch it. Illinois State Police had even filed a "clear and present danger" report on him before he bought a gun. He grew up in a turbulent home. Like many of these crazy mass shooters, he gave many previous indications of extreme ideations and postings and instability but the people around him and the system were impotent to recognize or address it. The warning signs were there.

And, he was dressed in drag when he carried out the shooting.

Yeah the system failed and you pretty much summed it up.
 
If this happened anywhere else. It would not have this kinda effect. We’re “too stupid and too poor” out here in rural Illinois.
And still subject to the Demoncrats from Chi-town. I left rural Southern Illinois 40 years ago-and have NEVER regretted it. If y’all throw out Cook county and the environs the rest of the state be a pretty nice place to live.
 
And still subject to the Demoncrats from Chi-town. I left rural Southern Illinois 40 years ago-and have NEVER regretted it. If y’all throw out Cook county and the environs the rest of the state be a pretty nice place to live.

Highland Park is the (very close) north town. Nothing to see Lexus, Range Rover, Bentley, Jaguar, Mercedes, and million dollar homes (and high property taxes). The roads are terrible for cyclists and cars. I don’t want to talk about traffic and drivers. Yes I used to cycle out there before moving farther south in Illinois.

Since I help my mom, we looked into moving to Iowa. Well the realtor mentioned that we have it better for taxes and insurance where we are at. I also have a job that pays ok with health insurance (which I do need). I also learned to deal with the laws and don’t really deal with the people where I live.
 
Lately I been hearing what is happening with the highland park (Il) shooting. Yeah I almost went through there when it happened several years back. I feel bad for the people that got shot by some mental case. Yes I heard that he was permitted a “FOID” card by the state of Illinois.

Now I’m hearing that people are getting drug into court because of it still. When will it stop?
The first problem is Illinois. I was born and raised there, but left 9 days after graduation and found myself lined up on yellow footsteps at MCRD San Diego, and never went back there. This is thee worst state as far as gun laws… yes, even worse than California. The crime rate is so bad, that lawmakers don’t want law abiding citizens to be able to protect themselves, but instead wait for the services of a depleted law enforcement system. Meanwhile, the lawmakers have armed security everywhere they go. They have the FOID card… but then you have to apply for something else to be able to actually carry. It’s taxation. Then the bigger issue is ZERO reciprocity for any and all other states licensing or gun laws. They are sick.
 
Back
Top