testtest

Search results

  1. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I started out working in the trucking business. You'd be surprised at how much stuff goes over the back fence to be retrieved later. 🤬
  2. Grayfox

    Retro M1A from the 1980s

    The 18" Scout/Squad is my favorite version of the M1A. I could easily see a Bush Rifle in my collection. (y)
  3. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. Grayfox

    The 1983 Ruger Catalog

    The Ruger DA "Six" Series revolvers are great guns. I have 4 of them. :love: I think that discontinuing them was the worst mistake Ruger ever made. 😞
  5. Grayfox

    The 1911 and Glock shared a “What The Hell Is This” moment

    I love the 1911. :love: Never have liked the Glock. 🤬
  6. Grayfox

    The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

    I love the 38 Super and currently own 8 of them. 7 1911 style pistols and a Sig P220. Two of them started out as 9mm pistols, but I swapped barrels and now they're 38 Supers. My current primary carry gun is a Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander converted from 9mm to 38 Super. The 38 Super is a...
  7. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I'm truly surprised. Maybe that company ain't all that you think they are. :rolleyes:
  8. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I've found that in situations like this, most good companies will just tell you to keep them. Its too much hassle to return them for both you and the company. Plus it promotes good will with the customers. If I'm wrong, be sure to tell us.
  9. Grayfox

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    I'm old and decrepit. I'll give you one punch, but if you keep going, I'll put holes in you.
  10. Grayfox

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Winters here do get cold. But ice and snow are kinda hit and miss. We generally get some every year, but it doesn't last that long. If it does come, we just stay home. I do keep the house stocked up pretty well. So I can just hunker down and ride it out. ;)
  11. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I used Kentucky Gun Company once. I was looking for a bit of an oddball. They not only had it in stock, but had the best price. Service was very good. No complaints from me.
  12. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I've bought a couple of guns from Bud's over the years. Never a problem.
  13. Grayfox

    M1 30cal Reloading

    The M2 ball ammo for the M1 Garand is slightly lower in pressure than standard .30-06 hunting ammo. Using the hunting ammo in a Garand can cause over pressure issues. Several makers do offer .30-06 ammo for the M1.
  14. Grayfox

    Is anyone else fond of offerings from Argentina?

    Here's some Argentine guns for ya. :D FM (Fabricaciones Militares) of Argentina was a government owned arms maker from 1941 until about the 1990s. They basically made clones of popular military arms for the Argentine Military and later for civilian sales. They made the famous Sistema 1927 1911...
  15. Grayfox

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just another piece of plastic. :rolleyes:
  16. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    As far as Sigs go, I own five of the older all metal, hammer fired P2XX series pistols and love them. They're my favorite DA/SA semi-autos. But I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for the newer plastic crap. :mad: Red Goat- I also have a P239 and its a great gun. (y) I have carried it from time to...
  17. Grayfox

    How Do Your Senators and Congresscritter Rate on Protecting Your Gun Rights?

    All my congress critters rate A+ and have for many years. But we Tennesseans still fall victim to the rest of those idiots. 🤬
  18. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    This surprises me. Most people love the feel of the Hi-Power and its clones. May I ask what about it didn't work for you?
  19. Grayfox

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Glock is at the top of the list. But I just don't care for anything plastic. It just feels wrong. Give me some good solid metal every time. ;)
  20. Grayfox

    Discussion: Bridget Stalked on the Trail

    Back when I was healthy, I used to do a lot of hiking in State Parks. I've run across a lot of people on the trails. Most are quite friendly, exchange hellos and maybe even chat for a minute or two. But I have run a cross folks who immediately set you on edge. Something about the way they looked...
Back
Top