testtest

Search results

  1. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. Grayfox

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Only once. Basic training 1972 we were on the firing line. M-16A1. I pulled the trigger and CLICK! Immediate action and Click again. Same thing third time. Signaled for the Drill Sergeant and told him what was going on. He said Hit the forward assist. I did and BANG! :eek: He pulled the rifle...
  3. Grayfox

    After all is said and done, don't discount the smallbore pistol.

    With a mouse gun you have to change tactics. These things are meant to be used at bad breath distances. Forget center mass. Stick the gun right in the BG's face and pull the trigger several times. Even if he doesn't go down, while he's distracted by the pain and blood, you run like Hell! The...
  4. Grayfox

    After all is said and done, don't discount the smallbore pistol.

    I'm quite fond of mouse guns. I prefer the .25acp over .22lr because centerfire is more reliable than rimfire. I have carried a tiny .25 as my primary and only weapon at times. Its all about understanding the capabilities and limitations of the gun and cartridge. Ain't no powerhouse, but it...
  5. Grayfox

    We are heartbroken

    Very sorry to hear that. I know the pain you're feeling. A member of the family gone. :cry:
  6. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I started out working in the trucking business. You'd be surprised at how much stuff goes over the back fence to be retrieved later. 🤬
  7. Grayfox

    Retro M1A from the 1980s

    The 18" Scout/Squad is my favorite version of the M1A. I could easily see a Bush Rifle in my collection. (y)
  8. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Grayfox

    The 1983 Ruger Catalog

    The Ruger DA "Six" Series revolvers are great guns. I have 4 of them. :love: I think that discontinuing them was the worst mistake Ruger ever made. 😞
  10. Grayfox

    The 1911 and Glock shared a “What The Hell Is This” moment

    I love the 1911. :love: Never have liked the Glock. 🤬
  11. Grayfox

    The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

    I love the 38 Super and currently own 8 of them. 7 1911 style pistols and a Sig P220. Two of them started out as 9mm pistols, but I swapped barrels and now they're 38 Supers. My current primary carry gun is a Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander converted from 9mm to 38 Super. The 38 Super is a...
  12. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I'm truly surprised. Maybe that company ain't all that you think they are. :rolleyes:
  13. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I've found that in situations like this, most good companies will just tell you to keep them. Its too much hassle to return them for both you and the company. Plus it promotes good will with the customers. If I'm wrong, be sure to tell us.
  14. Grayfox

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    I'm old and decrepit. I'll give you one punch, but if you keep going, I'll put holes in you.
  15. Grayfox

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Winters here do get cold. But ice and snow are kinda hit and miss. We generally get some every year, but it doesn't last that long. If it does come, we just stay home. I do keep the house stocked up pretty well. So I can just hunker down and ride it out. ;)
  16. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I used Kentucky Gun Company once. I was looking for a bit of an oddball. They not only had it in stock, but had the best price. Service was very good. No complaints from me.
  17. Grayfox

    Bud’s gun shop

    I've bought a couple of guns from Bud's over the years. Never a problem.
  18. Grayfox

    M1 30cal Reloading

    The M2 ball ammo for the M1 Garand is slightly lower in pressure than standard .30-06 hunting ammo. Using the hunting ammo in a Garand can cause over pressure issues. Several makers do offer .30-06 ammo for the M1.
  19. Grayfox

    Is anyone else fond of offerings from Argentina?

    Here's some Argentine guns for ya. :D FM (Fabricaciones Militares) of Argentina was a government owned arms maker from 1941 until about the 1990s. They basically made clones of popular military arms for the Argentine Military and later for civilian sales. They made the famous Sistema 1927 1911...
  20. Grayfox

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just another piece of plastic. :rolleyes:
Back
Top