testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    Be that as it may, I don't want it pointed at me or my family and friends.
  2. R

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I often wondered what the writers would pen after the 40 year debate or 45 vs 9mm vs 10mm....
  3. R

    Pick up day.

    I think it's absurd to have to fill out the 4473 on the puter and wait a few minutes to get the clearance back!
  4. R

    Pick up day.

    A WEEK?!?!?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  5. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Don't know why he was in court, I watched the bc video and procedurally, cop did everything correctly...
  6. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    That's very close to the two that were selling those things on Saturday at the gun show! But we have standards here in Arizona, those two must be from Arkysaw! 😂
  7. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    And he lives nearby wooly swamp.....
  8. R

    We are heartbroken

    She'll be waiting for you on the bridge
  9. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Prayers going up Amigo
  10. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Cause he were chootin guns, not picher takers! 😂
  11. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Or lengthy special orders!!🤬
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @rcurtner praying for resolution and recovery, that your faith not waiver, that your trust in God not falter and that you see Him and His blessings through out this ordeal. Phil. 4:13
  13. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    And it doesn't matter if you in the North, South, East or West, always, always carry water. About a gallon per person, per day. That rule of 3 is unforgiving!
  14. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    I've heard that is the time of year that cold white stuff comes out of the clouds and they may have ice on the road. Why they want to put ice on the road is a mystery to me! I love ice in the margarita, not sure about driving on it. 🤔🤔🤣
  15. R

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Yes, as is it's cousin, squab!
  16. R

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    This, from the individual a computer program gave as a sidekick, a trashcan, garbage eating, food begging racoon! 😂 You self aggrandizing old man, get away from the dinner table and go back to the trash with your sidekick! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  17. R

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    If are hiding the meat in flavor enhancement, I'll just eat the fries... 😂
  18. R

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Bottom line, whatever sight you want to use, you need to practice regularly and often.
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    That's what the kids call squatting a truck. Last I heard, I had plenty of air space between the ground and aircraft. I just don't get it, but I'm old and cranky! 😂
  20. R

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    Living in Southern Arizona, and now disabled, I don't travel off the pavement nor distance. I used to carry tools, off-road jacks, manual winches, and ten gallons of water, plus space blankets, dry clothes and dryer lint for starting fires. Blades of nearly every size for various reasons and...
Back
Top