testtest

Search results

  1. WellArmed

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Whatever the firearm and ammo manufacturers tell them to and whatever gets more views and selling more papers. At the end of the day, they're main motivation is money and profits for their shareholders and even for themselves so that they can take care of their families.
  2. WellArmed

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    Well, until 2028, the DOJ has given up. Once the anti-gun party takes control in 2028 and egers the majority in SCOTUS, everything that Trump, the Republican majority in Congress, and his DOJ and ATF has done will be reversed and made 10x worse.
  3. WellArmed

    After all is said and done, don't discount the smallbore pistol.

    The smallest I'll carry is a 32 H&R. I prefer heavier hardcast bullets. I don't see a 22 caliber bullet going through car doors, windows, heavy clothing, or other intermediate barriers a d still being able to stop a threat. Now if I lived somewhere where it was 100 degrees all year round on flat...
  4. WellArmed

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Yes...
  5. WellArmed

    More magazine capacity

    Gun, ammo, and aftermarket accessories manufacturers LOVE those type of useful idiots. Those people are never happy with what they have and trained with, so they are always chasing the next best thing to combat whatever highly unlikely fear mongering situation they've been indoctrinated into...
  6. WellArmed

    More magazine capacity

    I didn't read the entire thread, but I'm happy with my current EDC handguns, which are 5 to 7 round pistols and revolvers. I don't obsess or worry myself with getting into long drawn out shootouts against terrist, drug lords and cartels, dozens of heavily armed "thugs", or bullet proof...
  7. WellArmed

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    I came here to say the same thing. A standard run of the mill even $300 to $400 AR doesn't have much recoil. When my son was 7 years old, even he could shoot it. Women have no problems shooting it. It's softer shooting than all the lightweight single and micro stacked 9mm handguns I've fired...
  8. WellArmed

    Best W231 Alternative for 32 H&R

    What's a good general powder to run with for reloading 32 defensive ammo? I'm trying my hand at reloading, and I'm trying to order equipment and components. W231 seems to be a very favorable choice, but seems harder to come by and very expensive now. W244 doesn't seem to be anyone's favorite and...
  9. WellArmed

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    I respect and support all the members on this forum, and my opinions aren't meant to be an overarching person attack. We all agree on 99.99% of things. Still, on this topic, I have strong views. I just see people who want to disarm or put people in prison on the tax payer's dime because they...
  10. WellArmed

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    Because they have the right to do whatever to THEIR body just as long as they aren't doing anything to anyone else. It's because they have the right to still hunt and defend themselves and their family. I find your anti-constitutional and American comments to be rude and offensive, which isn't...
  11. WellArmed

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    I came to see all the anti gunners pretending to be pro 2A who don't like this decision and would rather millions of gun owners be disarmed for life because of their personal ridiculous vendetta against smoking a plant flower. I guess FUDDs are going to FUDD. The good news is they're dying off...
  12. WellArmed

    What would YOU have done?

    Yes, that's the problem with many youth and men today. It's why they can't cope in the real world. Why they can't handle it when they hear things they don't like or that may offend them. Why they overreact when they do. It's because they've been coddled their whole life. I raised 5 law-abiding...
  13. WellArmed

    What would YOU have done?

    We are helping. The OP asked for opinions, and we gave our opinions. Telling the unfiltered truth so that someone won't put themselves, their loved ones, or others in harms way is helping. Telling people what they want to hear or sugarcoating the truth and reality isn't helping. We all are older...
  14. WellArmed

    What would YOU have done?

    I would have had parked my car, went inside, and minded my business. I can understand why someone would have a problem with a stranger taking pics of their plates. You never know what others are capable of. You put yourself and your wife in a situation that could have very well ended in one or...
  15. WellArmed

    Open Carry?

    I think people notice, but they often ignore you or don't say anything, especially if they don't know you. I wouldn't assume that just because no one say anything that they didn't notice. What's interesting is that the @The Night Rider had a thread about seeing a conceal carrier who he assumed...
  16. WellArmed

    Marijuana use and 2nd Amendment case before Supreme Court

    Then those who are senior citizens, are on over-the-counter and prescription drugs, are sleep deprived, sick, etc should be banned from driving else be jailed. It's like aunties hating guns, so they are less outraged if the same number of people were killed with a knife, car, or anything else...
  17. WellArmed

    Marijuana use and 2nd Amendment case before Supreme Court

    I don't have an issue about what others choose to do with their bodies that isn't affecting my constitutional rights.
  18. WellArmed

    Would You Have Said Anything?

    Now that I think about it. I changed my mind. If it was a nice 1911, CZ, Beretta, HK, revolver, or the like, I wouldn't have said anything. If it was a Gen 1 M&P, Glock, Hi Point, Taurus, or the like, I would have notified him immediately to help save him the embarrassment. If it was a Sig P320...
  19. WellArmed

    Would You Have Said Anything?

    That's a possibility. That's also his responsibility. I EDC at work and other no gun places. I take extra care to make sure I remain concealed in those instances. Yea, I could see that happening and being the case at some places, but not at Walmart, lol.
  20. WellArmed

    Would You Have Said Anything?

    Why? They aren't breaking the law or bothering anyone. Walmart has greeters at the door, employees all around, and a billion of cameras. Security seen the guy the second he got out of the car, as he walked into the store, and as he walked around the store. I personally wouldn't ever be compelled...
Back
Top