testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    Id start longer then reduce just for possible inconsistencies in bullets
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    I fell into the micro dies also. Whether pistol or rifle is believe i have them for every cartridge i reload for? I've had some inconsistencies with a few of them, but none are lee. IIRC they're redding on the most part. What I'm looking into is the arbor style as you can (going from...
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm still out of town so I called the mrs's. I told her I'm about to empty out a gallon of tea so I can pee as someone's in the bathroom. She said that's where she's headed slso (bathroom) when I called as she just rolled up her sleeves. I got too thinking, how bad is it when you need to...
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    B14 HMR .300WM

    On a few other forums many do. I'll leave that decisions to them.
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Compensated 10 mm for concealed carry?

    G18 style 🤷‍♂️
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    B14 HMR .300WM

    Was that the 195eld-m or match bullets as have the bthp version
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    Compensated 10 mm for concealed carry?

    The only factory firearm with a comp i own is a kimber ds warrior. Other than that I have a plethora of comp'd pistols in many cartridges. The 357sig is my favorite comped to carry when I do as it's close to the same muzzle energy as factory (most factory 10mm rounds) as i reload...
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    Who likes White Claw Hard Seltzer

    Says the keg in your fridge ;)
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    B14 HMR .300WM

    Great cartridge, but I've yet to buy a begara.
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    Who likes White Claw Hard Seltzer

    Coors literally would be my choice
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    Wasn't stated
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    Creatures in the garden.

    Due to climate changes about ~30 years ago we never has scorpions in my area that now are plentiful 🤬. If the things would only stay outside then it wouldn't be so bad as the cats have something to play with! Between monarch and mantis we have some other squared winged butterflies i call...
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    Who likes White Claw Hard Seltzer

    Why do you drink with nuts in your beer :whistle: regardless of color 🤷‍♂️
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    It's a challenge enough for me just to get to a range let alone shoot in the backyard. Worked just fine @Joel66
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    Army buys a *lot* of force-on-force practice rounds

    High speed paintball military style 🤷‍♂️ ! What about faceshields as they have helmets and goggles already.
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    He might photoshop a nun outfit on you:eek:
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    On both sides of my family the women kill off the my around 72-73 so I know how long I have unless I run away 😩 ?
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    On The Road……..

    BTW, going to see you posting my friend! Have you decided on a dot yet? Colors include red, green and yellow for your needed eyesight
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    On The Road……..

    Circle your wagons as you might get attacked by indians. The imported ones 🤷‍♂️ . Just ask @KillerFord1977
Back
Top