testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    Here's the Beretta 70, or "Puma".
  2. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    I failed to mention that my Zastava M70 is just as accurate and comes within a hair's breadth of shooting as well as the Colt's M1903. (But that's another story.) ;) While it may not have the aesthetics of Colt's M1903, it still shoots rings around a lot of "modern" pistols. (Take that, Beretta...
  3. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    Yep, I have at least 5 .32 Automatics. People sell them short, forgetting the fact that they were the primary "house gun" for thousands of men and women from 1899 through the 1960's. The Walther PP was very popular, as was the Colt 1903 and Savage 1907. I have a Tanfoglio Titan II as well as...
  4. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    In Ian Flemings' (Albert Broccoli) film Dr. No, Bond was handed a Walther PP and was told that it was a PPK in 7.65 Browning. Americans became power hungry and insisted that Bond was carrying a .380. WRONG! They shot the little pistols and learned the hard way that the originals were chambered...
  5. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    This is the reason I like the Bersa Thunder .32 is that: The pistol doesn't require a compensator, It can put a whole bunch of deeply penetrating rounds in a small area posthaste, Practicing with the little .32 does not fatigue you. The little .32 has been doing a great job with its original...
  6. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    If you don't have any problem with the rest of your, ahem, anatomy, that should work just fine.
  7. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    The only problem I have with the PPK/ PPK/s is the pistol was originally engineered for the 7.65mm Browning. not the 9mm Kurz. This makes the little pistol prone to "slide bite". Thank you, no. The closest I'll ever get to the PPK is my slightly larger Bersa Thunder .380. That said, I prefer to...
  8. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    I have two of the Bersa Thunder .380 pistols and the Bersa TPR9. I shoot them all quite well but prefer the .32 for both penetration and accuracy. (JMB was no one's fool.)
  9. C

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    https://www.shootingnewsweekly.com/gun-review/the-thunder-32-bersas-best-kept-secret/ Please read it completely before responding. (There is a 'method to my madness'.)
  10. C

    I had a friend that started on the Purina Dog Chow diet.

    For three weeks he filled a plastic zip-loc lunch bag filled with Dog Chow kibbles in his pocket. When he began to feel a bit peckish, he'd pop a few kibbles in his mouth to allay his hunger pangs. After about three weeks I ran into him and asked him how the diet was working out. He told me...
  11. C

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    Film at 11:00...
  12. C

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    Is there a difference?
  13. C

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    WAIT A MINUTE! I thought it was "Be Kind to Animals Week". :unsure:
  14. C

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    It won't happen, BUT I LIKE THE IDEA! This son-of-a-dog needs to be wrapped in a hog skin and be thrown into shark-infested waters. The sharks probably wouldn't touch the corpse due to professional courtesy.
  15. C

    Execution approved

    I want this completed so we no longer have to support this "oxygen thief". This piece of ordure should have been "recycled" long ago.
  16. C

    Execution approved

    Works for me!
  17. C

    old fart day

    Annihilator: Prepare for another trip around the sun, brother! May your days upon the earth be long and filled with joy! (y)
  18. C

    old fart day

    Did you miss your speech therapy appointment this morning?
  19. C

    old fart day

    Please keep a Kidde Fyr Fyter extinguisher handy when your birthday cake begins to resemble an Eastern Oregon prairie fire. Thanks for your attention to this matter. ;)(y)
  20. C

    How about installing a Binary trigger on a Colt Model 6951?

    Yes, it is. This is what makes it similar to the original Colt Model 635 SMG.
Back
Top