For three weeks he filled a plastic zip-loc lunch bag filled with Dog Chow kibbles in his pocket. When he began to feel a bit peckish, he'd pop a few kibbles in his mouth to allay his hunger pangs.
After about three weeks I ran into him and asked him how the diet was working out. He told me that he'd been losing weight, but had to discontinue the regimen. I pressed him for an answer, and he finally broke down and told me,
"It was going great until I stopped in the middle of the street to lick my crotch and I was nearly run over by a Buick."
After about three weeks I ran into him and asked him how the diet was working out. He told me that he'd been losing weight, but had to discontinue the regimen. I pressed him for an answer, and he finally broke down and told me,
"It was going great until I stopped in the middle of the street to lick my crotch and I was nearly run over by a Buick."