testtest

Search results

  1. Lab4Us

    New Sig Sauer P365 Mach3D Raises the Bar for Comped Carry

    While I doubt I’ll ever buy a striker again, let alone one made by Sig, they sure have seemed to lost the original intent of the P365. Having owned and fired thousands of rounds through 3 basic size and one XL, they were perfectly sized for absolute concealed carry. I’ll preemptively agree...
  2. Lab4Us

    Discussion: What Will Make Your Gun Fail (and Why)?

    As others mentioned, fired equals cleaned. And if for some reason I can’t clean upon arrival home from range, because life does sometimes happen, dirty gun not used for HD or EDC until it is cleaned.
  3. Lab4Us

    Please help? Holster info requested.

    Don’t worry…they’ll grow on you 😃!
  4. Lab4Us

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Truth 💯! At 18, I could get a clear sight picture at 100 yards with an M16 irons (back when the military actually qualified with 5.56). 50 years later, a much worse astigmatism where I see almost double front iron sights at arms length, trifocals. I’ve learned which of the two front sights I...
  5. Lab4Us

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    Seems to me you could demonstrate the exact same thing without risking a human. The bullet will either go through the vest armor or not, regardless of the backstop. Someone mentioned Tide pod challenges above. As stupid as that “challenge” is, this is exponentially more stupid, at least IMO...
  6. Lab4Us

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    I felt the same way, so they went to LGS in trade, along with all other Sigs I owned. I hate having guns I don’t shoot. I did come out of it with a couple of new guns I wanted to try (and are long gone - it was April 2023) and some cash. Took a beating on the three P320 variants (his display...
  7. Lab4Us

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    While I never bash people on their buying choices, I will continue to feel free to comment on companies and their practices. Especially the ones where I’ve purchased, owned, used, and dumped numerous of their product (at least 9) because of the way they treat customers and their continued...
  8. Lab4Us

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Looks like Sig finally learned something. Now if they “go off”, Sig can say no safety was buyers choice… As for my take, no Sigs for me as a matter of principle. ‘Buyers choose between a pistol with or without a manual thumb safety”
  9. Lab4Us

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Walther PPK. I prefer to keep the flesh and underlying structure of my shooting hand purlicue intact. Nice to own as a piece of history…terrible to shoot in any type of quantity! Purlicue: The space or webbed skin between your forefinger and thumb when they are extended.
  10. Lab4Us

    More on the NFA changing re Suppressors and SBRs

    Thought some here might be interested… https://people.com/trump-orders-justice-department-to-stand-down-after-court-loosens-gangster-weapons-restrictions-12128290
  11. Lab4Us

    sig Saur fire

    Yep. Always amazes me (though it shouldn’t, based on the less than stellar US education system over the past 40-50 years) that some people cannot discuss, debate, or offer their alternative perspectives without name calling and insulting language. 🤷‍♂️
  12. Lab4Us

    sig Saur fire

    None for me, thanks…I make good use of the ignore setting…
  13. Lab4Us

    Discussion: XS Sights R3D 2.0 Review

    In my Glock days, I would always use the Big Dots to replace the Glock plastic sights, though I preferred the rapid aim style of “dot the I” As for these vs RDS, more a matter of size, and perhaps battery issues? I’m a believer in RDS on some carry guns, but not all. Was going to have XS...
  14. Lab4Us

    DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel ban on handgun sales to 18-20 year olds is unconstitutional.

    I read another article on this topic and the below text was included in that article…it would be great if it was followed by repeal of legislation, but I fear that ship has sailed as (R) seem intent on giving away the mid terms, and POTUS can’t make it permanent with an EO. Then again, even...
  15. Lab4Us

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    Apparently Californians aren’t as Immunocompetent as the rest of the US?
  16. Lab4Us

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    Now there is…. (Echo & The Bunnymen)
  17. Lab4Us

    Mass you have lost your mind.

  18. Lab4Us

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    Truer words were never spoken!
  19. Lab4Us

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    You may get it it back…now the returned condition may be less than desirable. Lots of folks don’t take very good care of things not theirs (and even things that ARE theirs). So in the years it takes it to get returned, it will likely be dropped multiple times, banged around, someone will want...
  20. Lab4Us

    sig Saur fire

    “Exeter fire officials said at the time that they were continuing to investigate the cause of that incident.” Hmmmm….in Sig’s own words when discussing incidents….”No doubt this was user error!”
Back
Top