testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

    I didn't get all the way thu (maybe 20-30 minutes tops) before I turned it. Not much about buster and if there was more I'll never know
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Improving Case Trimming

    My big money went with the rcbs that cost more by $100 iirc. Don't think the Hornady version was out yet when I bought this one? Very few Hornady items I buy if offered by another brand. Bullets, I got lots of them though
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    CZ Launches the New Modular DUTY Pistol

    as much bad mouthing i've done about 1911/2011's i can no longer blab
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    CZ Launches the New Modular DUTY Pistol

    not really unless it's an internal but pics don't show that. looks more like a striker with the striker protruding out the back plate from pics i see. with furthering the investigation it has the internal hammer............................i guess it's half of what i'm looking for, but more...
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    22mag used the tempo barrel like the 5.7 does, but the 22lr (22x) doesn't.
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    with s/w having a 5.7x28 it's just another chamber and almost the same mag for the 22mag
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    that 22 pistol uses the same type rotating barrel of their 5.7x28 doesn't it?
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    CZ Launches the New Modular DUTY Pistol

    now for some brand to offer a modular that's hammer fired!
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    unboxing a goldmine.............well a late unboxing from my july dfw visit at cabella's/bass pro where i bought 5k of br-2's. now my br-2 amount is 13k. people have mentioned they've had good results in 6.5prc. hoping to have the same in 7saum
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    New turn and possibly new range buddy.

    My wife which has never been around firearms before she met me has been wanting to shoot, but haven't taken the time yet. Glad you go a range buddy! Firearm safety is important even if family doesn't go shoot
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Show'm how it's done as you've earned the nickname of "Hurricane Hayes" 😁
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    So they're ok with them having subs, under water drones and mines
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I'll wake up a bunch due to pains, so I don't sleep for maybe 30-60 at a time and sometimes less between hours
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Maybe by lunch
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Hoping to get to sleep.
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Range Report: XDM 10mm+MkIV, 10/7/26

    there ya go agent! gett'n the hang of the 10mm!
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    should i have said twinkie :unsure:
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    it's camouflage :unsure:
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    what's long, hard and full of seaman a submarine 🤷‍♂️
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    pistol whip as to get both sides of a lesson
Back
Top