Last edited:
I didn't get all the way thu (maybe 20-30 minutes tops) before I turned it. Not much about buster and if there was more I'll never knowI watched that.... Too bad I can't get my time back...
not many of quentin's work i can watch (maybe 3).Well, taste is certainly variable. Kill Bill is probably my favorite movie of all time and most people hated it, so
Ive seen several clips as shorts on various platforms...looks like something I should see.
I get it, I love almost all of them. Jackie Brown was amazing...and Inglorious Bastards was even better. Didn't like Once upon a time in Hollywood though...not many of quentin's work i can watch (maybe 3).
i liked the last 2 mentioned and the 1 with samual j and john tI get it, I love almost all of them. Jackie Brown was amazing...and Inglorious Bastards was even better. Didn't like Once upon a time in Hollywood though...