testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Suppressor Education

    From off their website...
  2. OldGrunt

    Suppressor Education

    According to The Silencer Shop, this...
  3. OldGrunt

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    What other choice do you have, other than drive thousands of miles to purchase something you want? Pay a little more for something local and pick it up yourself? At least using a credit card will protect you from loss or theft in most cases. I still think it it pretty nice to be able to purchase...
  4. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Going to make a run into town for a few things needed around the house. One thing is sugar. The humming birds around here have almost run us dry. I'm re-filling both feeders twice a day now. I'll be firing up the old Planet Killer for this trip. I don't think I've driven it in over two weeks...
  5. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Today is my one year anniversary since I retired from work (I retired a couple of years early because of physical disabilities). I am also now on day 506 since I have worn any form of pants.
  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top