Bullseye1776
Alpha
Another noob question;
NOTE: I find asking a question first to get educated responses makes it easier to eliminate fluff when doing research and I find this group provides thoughtful responses with appropriate levels or snark
I purchased a Rugged Suppressor Obsidian 9 to use with my RXM. Also purchased the 3 Lug adapter to attach the suppressor to my Kuna. What I'm trying to figure out is what other calibers can I use the suppressor for?
NOTE: I find asking a question first to get educated responses makes it easier to eliminate fluff when doing research and I find this group provides thoughtful responses with appropriate levels or snark
I purchased a Rugged Suppressor Obsidian 9 to use with my RXM. Also purchased the 3 Lug adapter to attach the suppressor to my Kuna. What I'm trying to figure out is what other calibers can I use the suppressor for?