testtest

Search results

  1. R

    How Do Your Senators and Congresscritter Rate on Protecting Your Gun Rights?

    I'm in the Berkeley, Austin, South side of Chicago, sanctuary City of AZ. I'm happy the rest of the state is moderate in thinking. Thank God that we have constitutional carry in AZ. Grijalva only represents the Hispanic and illegal aliens in the area, but at least we have the sunshine, both...
  2. R

    retired, public workers in WA state, to be taxed

    Been paying taxes on pension and SS since sleepy joe occupied the house
  3. R

    Ruger Mark III Competition Target: An Icon .22LR Pistol

    I'm happy with my 60s vintage high standards
  4. R

    What are you doing right now??

    LS who?🤪😝😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  5. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching THE game, pulling for Ole Miss!
  6. R

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    WHAT!?!? I can't pick 3 of one caliber!
  7. R

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    Is he going to take care of you?
  8. R

    sig Saur fire

    There was a big spider...
  9. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Not anymore, I nuked them!
  10. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm watching UGA, been a fan since childhood. I will be pulling for Ole Miss as well because I despise Lane Kiffen
  11. R

    sig Saur fire

    Already beat ya to it! 😂
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Game day! College football! Snacks are ready for the UGA game!
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football Houston at Texas tech
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed just curious, why's your targets all have powder burns on them? Are you chootin from 3 ft? 😂
  15. R

    Let's see your AR setups...

    Seriously, he is a lightweight. One of the guys in the city PD owns 31 now, every configuration known...
  16. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    I'm impressed that it wasn't in Spanish!
  17. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I would have used them far earlier than this current goat rope that we're in.
  18. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm going bed, gonna dream about nuking all the spiders sent by @Annihilator 😂🤣😂
  19. R

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    Believe it or not, Arizona and New Mexico were grizzly country many years ago. They were all over the West.
  20. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I'm not afraid to use nukes to kill spiders!
Back
Top