testtest

Search results

  1. tapehoser

    Ukraine… Will Russia Invade ?

    Absolutely. This will be a combined effort between China and Russia to divide the world's forces onto 2 battlefronts.
  2. tapehoser

    11 Things Not To Do as a Gun Owner

    Love this!
  3. tapehoser

    Best 10mm Ammo For Self-Defense And Hunting (2022)

    Same. And reasonably priced at about $20 per box of 20 rds.
  4. tapehoser

    Most Common Reason to Switch EDC?

    Weather and comfort are the only reasons I change. In winter I will always wear OWB, but covered with a shirt/sweatshirt. In summer I will generally carry the same, since I work from home, but will opt for IWB when I hit the grocery store, etc. I've also found myself changing pistols only for...
  5. tapehoser

    Reloading 101: Do NOT Do These Things

    My number 1 is NO DISTRACTIONS. I reload at night, once everyone has gone to bed and I can concentrate on that and nothing else.
  6. tapehoser

    I Won't Fire it.

    SUPER pretty.
  7. tapehoser

    What I Do Works

    Dude.....great job on staying aware. Glad you're OK.
  8. tapehoser

    Now we're talking!!!

    If my reload data is correct for my 45-70, with 300 grain Nosler Partitions traveling around 2,300-2,400 fps, you're looking North of 3800 ft lbs of energy, if I'm not mistaken. I'll take what I've got.
  9. tapehoser

    Discussion: Solo Caribou Hunting in Alaska

    LOVE THIS!!!
  10. tapehoser

    My pickup for today, 1/21/22...

    That was my carry piece for years until my hands needed a break. Traded a guy for an XDS in 9mm.
  11. tapehoser

    This is for lever gunners

    So glad I picked up my Marlin 1895 for $450. Such an amazing gun!
  12. tapehoser

    This is for lever gunners

    HUBBA, HUBBA!!!
  13. tapehoser

    This is for lever gunners

    Besides a different sight, I might add a wrap to my lever handle. https://hellhoundleatherco.com/products/marlin-lever-wrap-kit
  14. tapehoser

    I open carried my 1911 today

    Agreed. Not sure the OP wanted a conversation on the tactical disadvantage of open carry, but I certainly support the right to carry a firearm in any way, shape, or form.
  15. tapehoser

    I open carried my 1911 today

    I carried openly when I was younger. I would love to see society get more accepting of guns in the open, but I just don't see it happening.
  16. tapehoser

    XDS Mod 2 9mm

    My son has the XDS Mod 2 and I have the regular XDS and our mags are not interchangeable due to the sleeve differences. If you remove the sleeves, I think they might work, but then you have that nasty gap at the bottom of the mag.
  17. tapehoser

    Here's what happens when...

    I threw up in my mouth a little.
  18. tapehoser

    Discontinued Springfield Model You Miss Most

    I used to own a full-sized XD 45 that came with a shortened grip. So full, 5"+ barrel and a short grip that held, I don't know, 8 rounds? It was glorious. I'd trade my right arm for one again.
  19. tapehoser

    What influences you when purchasing a firearm

    My nightmares consist of me pulling out a Beretta 9000s and having it go "click" just as the bad guy is getting close enough to hurt me. After a quick tap-rack, I hit the bang-switch again and the round comes out of the barrel at 12 mph, thuds against the guy's chest, and falls to the ground...
Back
Top