testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Man Driving Giant Banana Gets Pulled Over in Montana

    Dr. Zaius strikes again!
  2. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    A "screaming vagina"... That is a picture best left unseen!
  3. C

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    Understood. Perhaps the alcohol standard should be applied to Cannabis/Cannabinoid products/derivations. I stopped consuming recreational alcohol of any kind more than 15 years ago. I take wine at the Holy Communion.
  4. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    Yes, Peter. I loved my animals. When my Red Point Shorthair Siamese Cat "Sammy" had to be put down (I shot him to death myself because I couldn't afford to have a Vet do it). I wept for five days. Dogs are a different matter. They bite and generally carry more virulent diseases. It is...
  5. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    The recoil impulse is relatively light. The pistol is only set up for Sig iron sights and has a rail on the frame for a light. This pistol is issued to the Argentine National Police. I had no problem controlling the pistol at all. It is a little thicker than my Girsan MC P35 "Hi-Power" clone...
  6. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    I understand not wanting to kill a dog. Most are protecting their owners. When an animal attacks an officer (or anyone else, for that matter) the attack needs to be stopped. It is just a dog. not a human. Life goes on... until it doesn't.
  7. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    BINGO!
  8. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    I believe this to be the case.
  9. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    Here's an idea... CONTROL YOUR DOG! Thanks for your attention to this matter.
  10. C

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    I don't like legalized weed. Over time, it destroys one's cognitive abilities and lungs. Habitual weed smokers and cannabinoid users generally lose the ability to manage their lives. I must disagree.
  11. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    An unlimited supply of box wine and copious amounts of intravenous Secobarbital would solve the problem. Cue the Coroner!
  12. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    Send that Karen to the Dog Pound so she can visit relatives in their natural habitat.
  13. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    Taurus handguns are generally very good, while some models seem a bit of a crapshoot. They have come a long way since their primary reputation as a jam-o-matic was "ironed out". Some say the GC3 (or GX3?) has had some difficulty with both accuracy and inherent stability. Honest Outlaw had one...
  14. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    I'll buy that. I have nothing against handguns that function well and shoot accurately. Frankly, I'd like to see a return ot the Ruger P89 and another run of a properly-engineered Bren Ten (I loved the 5" barreled version of the pistol). The S&W 1006 would be a great, new/old pistol. Hell for...
  15. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    What makes them "beautiful" is how they function under pressure. They are a bit like the old tagline from the Bic ballpoint pen advertisements. The pistols work "first time, every time". This is why you buy a "working" handgun. While aesthetics are nice, "form follows function" is a highly...
  16. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    Thank you, sir. So many people criticize the Bersa "out of hand" without any experience. The engineers at Bersa have been "doing their homework" for 68+ years. These aren't "cheap" handguns, by any stretch. Bersa's recent venture into the AR and 1911 platforms has proven quite successful. I'll...
  17. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    The pistol ran 77 rounds of both 125 and 115-grain ammunition without any jams or stoppages. The pistol prefers 124-grain ammunition. If you are considering buying a Bersa and are concerned about quality and reliability, relax. The trigger reset is lightning-quick, and the handgun's accuracy...
  18. C

    The Army has another new rifle, the XM8 carbine

    Yup. Wrong tool for the job.
  19. C

    The Army has another new rifle, the XM8 carbine

    Scares the hell out of me!
Back
Top