testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Sweeper! Rays win!
  2. R

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    Is this one of those rhetorical questions
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Waiting for the Rays and Yankees game, hoping the Rays can finish them off tonight and sweep the series!
  4. R

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    Attempt to de-escalate, and if needed or if subject escalates, neutralize threat and pray the victims are appreciative of my actions. And get the nastiest defense attorney in the state.....
  5. R

    YOU Are a First Responder

    Much will depend upon the situation and needs. I will be vacating the area if there is gunfire, if at all possible. If not, I will look for coverage, not concealment, for wife and I. If it's medical, MVA or something else, I will render the aid possible, and in all cases, dial 911! Rule number...
  6. R

    ground deer meat

    One can also cook with tallow, fat back, any animal products that can add a layer of taste.
  7. R

    More bison drama!

    I don't want to know... 😲
  8. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Another 686, seems like a pattern for me...
  9. R

    old fart day

    @Annihilator Happy birthday, Amigo! May God bless you and yours with many more years of Gatekeeping!
  10. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Well thought out and a cognitive response! Thank you!
  11. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    Whatever. I'm not going to argue with you
  12. R

    Pick up day.

    I never said anything about moving....
  13. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    The video from the bc was linked in the article posted. Subject didn't drop the gun when deputy ordered him to do so. Watching the vid may or may not help you decide.
  14. R

    Pick up day.

    I'll not be denigrating anyone about how they manage the money. But being in AZ, where's the permit to carry your weapon of choice is the Constitution, waiting period for anything is strange to me.
  15. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    Nope! Dey wan dem glocks!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  16. R

    Let's Play A Game - Post your Saturday night jams

    Margaritaville
  17. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    I've no idea what the reasoning was, but the design goes back over 100 years. Don't quote me, but I think the Borschardt used that design and it dates back before 1898.
  18. R

    Ex-Okaloosa deputy - not guilty of manslaughter of Airman

    We'll have to agree to disagree.
  19. R

    Clip Loaded Handguns - Pros & Cons

    Be that as it may, I don't want it pointed at me or my family and friends.
  20. R

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I often wondered what the writers would pen after the 40 year debate or 45 vs 9mm vs 10mm....
Back
Top