testtest

More bison drama!

He has to be Florida man
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1791388513280.jpg
    FB_IMG_1791388513280.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 49
I want to make sure I say this the right way but that is far enough out of the ordinary that I would take it as a threat.

I would be moving out of the area as soon as I saw somebody show up dressed like that.

I want to be really clear I'm not saying that I would throw down on him or spray him immediately

According to the Cooper scale,

Yellow is a general awareness that the world is not a safe place and I may have to defend myself today.

Orange is what Cooper called a focused awareness, I might have to defend myself against that specific person today.

If a guy shows up in a buffalo costume especially because he's hiding his identity, he's an orange and I'm moving away from his general area.
 
If a guy shows up in a buffalo costume especially because he's hiding his identity, he's an orange and I'm moving away from his general area.
if i ever see anyone dressed as ANY sort of animal...this would be my thoughts...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressing up in animal costumes or engaging in anthropomorphic-themed intimacy is often referred to in the context of the furry fandom or furry fetishism (sometimes colloquially called "yiffing" when specifically referencing sexual acts)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so in other words.......

maybe he was just looking for a mating season lover........????????
 
if i ever see anyone dressed as ANY sort of animal...this would be my thoughts...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressing up in animal costumes or engaging in anthropomorphic-themed intimacy is often referred to in the context of the furry fandom or furry fetishism (sometimes colloquially called "yiffing" when specifically referencing sexual acts)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so in other words.......

maybe he was just looking for a mating season lover........????????
ok so if a "furry" shows up and approaches me, his/her/its continuation as a living organism will be "iffy" to say the least.
 
if i ever see anyone dressed as ANY sort of animal...this would be my thoughts...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dressing up in animal costumes or engaging in anthropomorphic-themed intimacy is often referred to in the context of the furry fandom or furry fetishism (sometimes colloquially called "yiffing" when specifically referencing sexual acts)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so in other words.......

maybe he was just looking for a mating season lover........????????
That explains @Annihilator in a chicken costume then🤔
 
Back
Top