Belt Fed
Emissary
That dern bird
That dern bird
I use it on my private parts for when I shave them.You ain't needed that in years
THI!!!I use it on my private parts for when I shave them.
TMI!!I use it on my private parts for when I shave them.
One response was enough. Now I'll put some on my bung hole also!TMI!!
I spelt TMI wrong, didn't want the gatekeeper on me. thought i deleted it.One response was enough
You break wind and you’ll set the recliner on fireOne response was enough. Now I'll put some on my bung hole also!
One response was enough. Now I'll put some on my bung hole also!
You wish you had those moves.View attachment 120086
Well, I rather be dressed as a chicken with a Glock then @KillerFord1977 & @SimonRL dressed like this and dancing………![]()
If he did, we'd probably have to call the paramedicsYou wish you had those moves.