testtest

Search results

  1. bc22wm

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Same here in most of even lebtard Maine. The exception being Boston north AKA Portland and even then, he has better than a 50% shot. There are just too many trees/much forest for judges to be too stupid, though they are getting braver.
  2. bc22wm

    we called these things "dollies" in trucking

    Never thought of it till just now, but isn't "Dollie" somehow sexist? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Key the protesters. :rolleyes: It isn't like they got anything better to do.....like work for a living. :mad:
  3. bc22wm

    911. 25 years on.

    Being a big history buff, I feel it is important to know what the common man went through. Let this be a small permanent record (the internet is forever) of your experiences, feeling, what you were doing, whatever you feel comfortable sharing. I was a prison guard at the state's maximum...
  4. bc22wm

    More magazine capacity

    Women have a funny sense of humor or lack thereof. My Mrs. will not tolerate me cleaning anything blackpowder in the tub. :cry:
  5. bc22wm

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    Where in the holy hell did you get the idea that state legislatures were bound by federal law or SCOTUS constitutionality rulings? You would think this is a constitutional republic or something. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cry:
  6. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    I don't disagree necessary, but before we single out DJT, both parties have been doing that since the "great society" and before. Just like paying mothers (yes, I'm a male chauvinist sexist pig GET OVER IT) to stay home and raise their kids. :mad:
  7. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    1: They all lie. D., I., R., S., etc. all of them! 2: "WAG" (wild a**ed guess). Not only dose everybody lie but they are pulling numbers out of a hat BEFORE they have the actual data. Thus, when they have the "real" numbers they have to be revised. Maybe they should wait to put out the...
  8. bc22wm

    The younger workplace void

    Lets not forget the lasting effects of gov. policy that trained the youth during covid. We threw $$$ at people not to work and here for almost two years people didn't have to pay rent and couldn't be evicted. I know one tenant that couldn't manage to pay his rent but somehow managed to buy a...
  9. bc22wm

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    And the OP would be right. That's what I love about this place! It's more like real conversation that flows along at its own pace and its own direction. No gas mask for me. Or, body armor, trauma kit, spare guns, knives, shoestrings, etc. I got enough crap to think/worry about already, like...
  10. bc22wm

    Homeowner shoots and kills 19 year old breaking into home

    Never lost a foundation yet. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Giant kudos to our and the surrounding volunteer fire departments. God bless you all. Not sure why 19 matters more than 15-16 or 20+. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  11. bc22wm

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    Like I needed another reason to absolutely loath that :censored: :censored: :censored: :mad::mad::mad:I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. I would light a cigarette off him and stand back and enjoy the dance.
  12. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Sorry. No gold star for you. Ya just got to try harder.
  13. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Okay. I was sympathetic up to this point. I would suggest you go "associate with actual men, not little girls". If you do or don't, I won't be seeing your posts till Jan. when I go through and un-ignore those that ignored threw the year. Toodles.
  14. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Wait till you get censored for "kocked" the hammer or ****-sapiens. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::devilish:
  15. bc22wm

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Carnal_Nature: Winter, just south of the DMZ sitting on a M113A1, smoking a Camel short, sitting a warm bottle of "coke" on the track and watching it freeze. In the summer working up a good sweat toweling off from the shower. :censored::censored::censored::censored: ROK. As for weather here...
  16. bc22wm

    Snubby Lifestyle

    JMHO, if you need +P you need a bigger gun. ;)
  17. bc22wm

    Discussion: How Much Ammo Should I Carry?

    so you can bang your head, stub your toe, trip over the cat, while playing blind mans bluff looking for the damn ammo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
  18. bc22wm

    Discussion: How Much Ammo Should I Carry?

    10. 5 in the gun and 5 on a speed strip. I do carry a full box in the glove compartment. Never know when you're going to find a bunch of good ol boys down at the gravel pit banging away and decide to join in. Just another example of the joys of living out in the willy wags.
  19. bc22wm

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    I hope you're not in D.C. Evidently the hacks get their panties in a wad over Madam Guillotine.
Back
Top