testtest

Search results

  1. C

    What KNIFE do you carry

  2. C

    Compensated 10 mm for concealed carry?

    The upward muzzle flash as well as an enhanced muzzle blast are a definite drawback at night (when many self-defense shootings occur). This is why I am not fond of a compensated handgun. There are too many problems that accompany them. I carried a Glock Model 20 as an Armed Security Officer. I...
  3. C

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    "There's not much in this world that can't be fixed, with $5000.00 and a 30-06."
  4. C

    Compensated 10 mm for concealed carry?

    No compensators. (At least not for me.)
  5. C

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK! :eek::rolleyes:
  6. C

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    I saw my doctor at the VA. He told me that he had six cases of VD in the clinic... but he's all right now.
  7. C

    Thought 80 was the new 60

    When you reach 70+, there are times you feel as if you are living at the corner of "Who Cares?" and "Why Bother?" When you are single, and your entire family has preceded you in death, sometimes it feels as if you do not matter. No real social life, and the world no longer cares to look. Life...
  8. C

    The Story of the .30-30 Winchester: America’s Original Deer Cartridge

    Don't drag my sister-in-law into this!
  9. C

    The Story of the .30-30 Winchester: America’s Original Deer Cartridge

    .32 Winchester Special, .35 Remington... Same church, different pew. PEW, PEW, PEW! ;) :)
  10. C

    Navy E/A-18G Growlers Collide At Idaho Air Show (Updated)

    I personally KNOW that squadron! They are a Returning Air Group (training) squadron that prepares personnel for sea duty with other VAQ (Electronic Warfare Aircraft) squadrons of identical configuration. You can bet the pilots involved are going to remain grounded until they can determine what...
  11. C

    Navy E/A-18G Growlers Collide At Idaho Air Show (Updated)

    You have that right! The F-18 Super Hornet airframe may be relatively common, but the electronic gear is extremely costly! The Navy will pay dearly to replace those jamming pods and other data-gathering equipment. This isn't good at all.
  12. C

    Can SA 1911's be modified to fire .45 Super?

    For your edification, that is spelled Rowland.
  13. C

    Navy E/A-18G Growlers Collide At Idaho Air Show (Updated)

    DAMN! VAQ-129 was MY outfit! We never had this problem with the EA6B "Prowler" (Grumman-manufactured) airframe subsonic aircraft. Someone "boned the pooch". I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when coming up before the Old Man. There will be a lot of 'splainin' to do! (Good luck with that.)
  14. C

    Air Force major arrested on Capitol steps during protest calling for Trump/JD Vance impeachments

    I believe he will die in obscurity. Most of the pieces of human ordure usually do. They are the "useful idiots" of the Socialist/Communist persuasion, and are as useful as a discarded cigarette filter. (He'll likely smell just as bad, too.) Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  15. C

    Magnum in the Middle: Why the .41 Magnum Should Be More Popular

    950 fps with a 210-grain projectile = 420 fpe. Plenty of penetration, accompanied by low recoil. The Lehigh all-copper bullet will breach everything needed without expansion. Tissue disruption is assured. Dead malefactor. What more can one ask?
  16. C

    Magnum in the Middle: Why the .41 Magnum Should Be More Popular

    I believe the 210-grain 950 fps load was Elmer Keith's best effort at creating the "perfect" service revolver cartridge. I see using a 1000 fps, 210-grain Lehigh-configured copper bullet would: provide the best accuracy, penetrate adequately, proportionately disrupt tissue. These are the...
  17. C

    Join the navy, now upset you are on a ship

    During WW2, Korea and Vietnam the time at sea could get long and grueling. My shipmates had to "suck it up" and think about home.
  18. C

    Range day. 8/23/206. It’s all batty.

    That would have saved my sister-in-law a ton of trouble. :rolleyes:😰
  19. C

    Range day. 8/23/206. It’s all batty.

    Don't threaten me with a good time!
  20. C

    Magnum in the Middle: Why the .41 Magnum Should Be More Popular

    I own a 6" Model 657 and a "Parkerized" Model 58. I think I'll keep them.
Back
Top