testtest

Search results

  1. R

    sig Saur fire

    There was a big spider...
  2. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Not anymore, I nuked them!
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm watching UGA, been a fan since childhood. I will be pulling for Ole Miss as well because I despise Lane Kiffen
  4. R

    sig Saur fire

    Already beat ya to it! 😂
  5. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Game day! College football! Snacks are ready for the UGA game!
  6. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football Houston at Texas tech
  7. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed just curious, why's your targets all have powder burns on them? Are you chootin from 3 ft? 😂
  8. R

    Let's see your AR setups...

    Seriously, he is a lightweight. One of the guys in the city PD owns 31 now, every configuration known...
  9. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    I'm impressed that it wasn't in Spanish!
  10. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I would have used them far earlier than this current goat rope that we're in.
  11. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm going bed, gonna dream about nuking all the spiders sent by @Annihilator 😂🤣😂
  12. R

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    Believe it or not, Arizona and New Mexico were grizzly country many years ago. They were all over the West.
  13. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I'm not afraid to use nukes to kill spiders!
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    The rain is finally here!
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Still dry in Tucson area today...
  16. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    @Annihilator I have more flame than you have spiders!
  17. R

    Scary week

    Prayers for a great recovery
  18. R

    sig Saur fire

    It was a big un!!!
Back
Top