testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Scy Hegseth increases retirement goals for senior officers

    Hegseth is putting emphasis on warfighting flag officers and cutting bureaucrats. Consensus is we need to be ready to fight in the Pacific. Gen Marshall did the same thing in the run up to WWII
  2. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    As a young patrol officer just off active duty I was broke. I bought a duty gun, a 5" S&W Model 27 but had no money left for a concealed off duty. I carried that big iron concealed for quite a while until I finally saved enough for a 2.5" Model 19. Being 6'5" helped but I learned throughout my...
  3. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Words are important..... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Htv5cBAmG/
  4. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Sad isn't it that there would have been a more harmonious outcome if both parties had just displayed some manners.
  5. HayesGreener

    The Tomahawk – The Origin and Future

    Thanks for posting. I met S.F. guys who carried hawks on them in combat in Southeast Asia. I don't know if any of them ever used them against an enemy but they looked bad*** and you definitely would not want to get into a bar fight with any of them. It completed the savage persona. In...
  6. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport day. Mrs,Greener has been out of town for a week and I pick her up at the airport this afternoon. Life gets back to normal around here. The dogs keep looking for her and I get it.
  7. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    They have made an arrest
  8. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    https://www.odmp.org/officer/27911-trooper-hayden-phillips
  9. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My dog does not smoke
  10. HayesGreener

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Have been doing dove breasts this way for years. I'll be popping them next week
  11. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    How Barbaric!
  12. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    she claims self defense and in a prima facie case does not have to prove she was in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor to prove she WAS NOT reasonably in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. No jury in Florida would convict therefore no ethical...
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Smoke 'em!
  14. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Turns out I can't run the tiller with my tractor, the PTO drive shaft is too long for my hookup. (Queue Anni....)
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Say, how did you get The Invisible Man to mow the lawn for you? It pays to know super heroes!
  16. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  17. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Borrowed my SIL's pto driven tiller to put the finishing touches on the food plot seed beds
  18. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    I grew up on a ranch and feed lot where my Dad raised USDA Prime beef. My Mom would take a prime steak and cook it until you could use it to re-sole your boots. You had to pour gravy all over her steaks otherwise you couldn't chew it. I discovered medium rare at 13 or so and never looked back.
  19. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    In Florida, the law is clear. Deadly force is justified if a reasonable person would believe they are in fear of imminent death or grievous bodily harm to yourself or others, or to stop the imminent commission of a forcible felony. Whether the person shot was armed may or may not be a...
  20. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Aaaaaaand, you can sing and dance!
Back
Top