testtest

Search results

  1. javbike

    Ear buds

    Well I pretty much use to that I wear hearing aids
  2. javbike

    Ear buds

    Any thoughts on the walker suppression ones .
  3. javbike

    Ear buds

    You kill me belt !!!
  4. javbike

    Ear buds

    Yes
  5. javbike

    Ear buds

    Thanks guys I will try them sportsman warehouse lets you try them before you buy
  6. javbike

    Ear buds

    Cliff you use them only nothing else and they work fine for you at the range
  7. javbike

    Ear buds

    Been shooting more lately and thinking about spending 200 dollars on a nice pair of ear buds maybe. I don’t want to put ear muffs over them they are uncomfortable to wear . Any thoughts and experiences
  8. javbike

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    I just got this slide back from wager machine works they did a great job. It’s a plain sp01 with a macabo trigger springs and milled slide . It’s one of best shooters you will love yours
  9. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Thanks Mike he does all kinds of stuff with snake hide lighters belt buckles
  10. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Cooper head a guy made them for me on Sig talk I can turn you onto him if you like
  11. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Thanks Simon
  12. javbike

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    Can we see a pic of your new toy?
  13. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Just got my slide back I really the two tone look
  14. javbike

    Officers Down in America

    Rest in peace my Kylo !!!
  15. javbike

    Anyone else into cooking?

    First up a salmon sriracha honey garlic sauce delicious and smoked smoke ribs on the smoker
  16. javbike

    On The Road……..

    Good for you !!!
  17. javbike

    Dolly Parton just passed

    I did see her when we went to Dolly Parton present Dixie stampede 5 years ago she actually showed up that night great show if you get chance when in Branson check it out
  18. javbike

    Dolly Parton just passed

    RIP my love !!!
  19. javbike

    So, what kind of man are you? (fun comedy post)

    I know a guy that use to say put it in your back pocket walk by the stove and it’s done !
  20. javbike

    So, what kind of man are you? (fun comedy post)

    I always start the morning with a black coffee then on my second cup it’s cream
Back
Top