Actually might be bronze instead of fde.Not bad at all @Belt Fed will only like half of it! Im building several 2-tones. Some I've posted and dubbed 1 as "Aquaman 10". The slide has A10 on it and is odg and fde but the fde looks more gold than tan/brown. View attachment 119824
Nice!!Just got my slide back I really the two tone look View attachment 119813
I love this color combo!Not bad at all @Belt Fed will only like half of it! Im building several 2-tones. Some I've posted and dubbed 1 as "Aquaman 10". The slide has A10 on it and is odg and fde but the fde looks more gold than tan/brown. View attachment 119824
What are the grips? They look cool.Just got my slide back I really the two tone look View attachment 119813
Cooper head a guy made them for me on Sig talk I can turn you onto him if you likeWhat are the grips? They look cool.
Just got my slide back I really the two tone look View attachment 119813
Not bad at all @Belt Fed will only like half of it! Im building several 2-tones. Some I've posted and dubbed 1 as "Aquaman 10". The slide has A10 on it and is odg and fde but the fde looks more gold than tan/brown. View attachment 119824
I was just curious. Thanks. I’ve never seen anything like them. Sharp looking 1911.Cooper head a guy made them for me on Sig talk I can turn you onto him if you like
Thanks Mike he does all kinds of stuff with snake hide lighters belt bucklesI was just curious. Thanks. I’ve never seen anything like them. Sharp looking 1911.