testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Either GM/Chevy released a new vehicle or it's an AMG attempt
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Im at the western edge of the possible big snow area and we need it more than rain! We haven't had a good long cold spell to keep away insects/bugs or dowm yo a minimum. Helps get an early soil moisture profile that's very much needed! Sure rain is welcome, but insect control is in more...
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Your shirt is funny! It's idiot directed and can't fix it nature 🤷‍♂️
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    TFB Review: The New Benelli M2-G1 Shotgun

    I keep edging my way towards buying 1.
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    I won't talk about how ridiculous double stack 1911/2011's pricing is as I've spent stupid amounts on some (close to 3k on 1) and mid teens on a few others, but some go all out and spend 3, 4, 5 or 6k.,.............no way in hell I'm doing that unless it's a revolver (up to 2k max) or 1 hellofa...
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    I've never seen odg colors match exactly before even with fde.
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    The odg and fde look just fine together and @Belt Fed will be leaving early for the "it's that time again ". Was the operator already that color or was it cerakoted as well as the optic?
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    Robot games

    I've watched those. Apparently they have no depth perception fir all the swinging and missing/no contacts. The falling down and getting help to stand up or repositioning.
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    Paula Abdul sang it best 1 step forward and 2 steps back
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    this is a place in San Marcos, but I've only seen the creek sign and not the park one. Don't fall into the creek or go to the park as you might get stuck
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    Still don't think prices got that bad on ammo and didn't compare during shortages/panic buying
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    Maybe 1776 vs 2026 would be another good one :cool:
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I found out that she rolled up her sleeves because of doing dishes and had nothing to do with the restroom 🤣
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Trying to get some sleep as I got to get up at 8, 8:30 at the latest
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    Bulldog case

    Decently sized case for 2 plus mags then. Is it offered in other colors
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Bulldog case

    Built like fone cases with protective corners. How's the inside
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    Id start longer then reduce just for possible inconsistencies in bullets
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    Stopped by the range

    I fell into the micro dies also. Whether pistol or rifle is believe i have them for every cartridge i reload for? I've had some inconsistencies with a few of them, but none are lee. IIRC they're redding on the most part. What I'm looking into is the arbor style as you can (going from...
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm still out of town so I called the mrs's. I told her I'm about to empty out a gallon of tea so I can pee as someone's in the bathroom. She said that's where she's headed slso (bathroom) when I called as she just rolled up her sleeves. I got too thinking, how bad is it when you need to...
Back
Top