testtest

Search results

  1. Grayfox

    Discussion: What Will Make Your Gun Fail (and Why)?

    I admit to be a bit OCD about cleaning my guns. If it gets fired, it gets cleaned. ;)
  2. Grayfox

    What happens when the perp is a child?

    Back in 1992 my oldest son was in Jr High when he ran afoul of the local gangsters. Three of them jumped him after class and were beating on him pretty good, but they were stopped by the school's M/Sgt ROTC instructor who happened by. Later in the security office I watched a 13 year old boy...
  3. Grayfox

    old fart day

    Happy Birthday Bubba! (y)
  4. Grayfox

    New Polished Blue Beauty from Springfield

    Now that is tempting! But I'm still holding out for a lightweight 4".
  5. Grayfox

    How about installing a Binary trigger on a Colt Model 6951?

    Sounds like a good way to burn up a lot of expensive ammo. :rolleyes:
  6. Grayfox

    Range Report, Pathfinder 1.5

    I'm guessing a Charter Arms Pathfinder? 1.5=2" barrel? I had the .22LR version years ago. Wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn. It went down the road. :rolleyes:
  7. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. Grayfox

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Only once. Basic training 1972 we were on the firing line. M-16A1. I pulled the trigger and CLICK! Immediate action and Click again. Same thing third time. Signaled for the Drill Sergeant and told him what was going on. He said Hit the forward assist. I did and BANG! :eek: He pulled the rifle...
  9. Grayfox

    After all is said and done, don't discount the smallbore pistol.

    With a mouse gun you have to change tactics. These things are meant to be used at bad breath distances. Forget center mass. Stick the gun right in the BG's face and pull the trigger several times. Even if he doesn't go down, while he's distracted by the pain and blood, you run like Hell! The...
  10. Grayfox

    After all is said and done, don't discount the smallbore pistol.

    I'm quite fond of mouse guns. I prefer the .25acp over .22lr because centerfire is more reliable than rimfire. I have carried a tiny .25 as my primary and only weapon at times. Its all about understanding the capabilities and limitations of the gun and cartridge. Ain't no powerhouse, but it...
  11. Grayfox

    We are heartbroken

    Very sorry to hear that. I know the pain you're feeling. A member of the family gone. :cry:
  12. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I started out working in the trucking business. You'd be surprised at how much stuff goes over the back fence to be retrieved later. 🤬
  13. Grayfox

    Retro M1A from the 1980s

    The 18" Scout/Squad is my favorite version of the M1A. I could easily see a Bush Rifle in my collection. (y)
  14. Grayfox

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. Grayfox

    The 1983 Ruger Catalog

    The Ruger DA "Six" Series revolvers are great guns. I have 4 of them. :love: I think that discontinuing them was the worst mistake Ruger ever made. 😞
  16. Grayfox

    The 1911 and Glock shared a “What The Hell Is This” moment

    I love the 1911. :love: Never have liked the Glock. 🤬
  17. Grayfox

    The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

    I love the 38 Super and currently own 8 of them. 7 1911 style pistols and a Sig P220. Two of them started out as 9mm pistols, but I swapped barrels and now they're 38 Supers. My current primary carry gun is a Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander converted from 9mm to 38 Super. The 38 Super is a...
  18. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I'm truly surprised. Maybe that company ain't all that you think they are. :rolleyes:
  19. Grayfox

    FedEx found...??? my bullets from August....!!!!!!

    I've found that in situations like this, most good companies will just tell you to keep them. Its too much hassle to return them for both you and the company. Plus it promotes good will with the customers. If I'm wrong, be sure to tell us.
  20. Grayfox

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    I'm old and decrepit. I'll give you one punch, but if you keep going, I'll put holes in you.
Back
Top