testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    If you read Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals you can see the roadmap for communist takeover. Obama and Hillary were desciples. You can see the strategy as well in Islamist doctrine disguised as religion. Immigrate, Infiltrate, and Intimidate. You immigrate in numbers, you infiltrate...
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot several courses of fire with the posse this morning. My oldest granddaughter and her new husband shot with us. Dang, those younguns can shoot! They headed home this afternoon. :( The good news is, they want to move here close to us and both their employers have branches here. Life is good
  3. HayesGreener

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    Springfield Armory, get out while you can
  4. HayesGreener

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I have been loading 12, 20, and 28 for years with Unique. I buy powder and wads and shot and primers in bulk to keepnit simple. Mostly nowadays I load Winchester AA HS 28 gauge hulls using Winchester wads and 209 primers and #9 shot for skeet. I am getting 10 or more reloads per hull. I...
  5. HayesGreener

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    And no underwear is required to participate!
  6. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Errr, that does not look like a nun to me...
  7. HayesGreener

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    I hope to God never to have to suck rubber again. But one never knows, when the screaming horde of communists is trying to smoke you out of your hidey hole....
  8. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    And verbosely graniloquent, to boot!
  9. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Arizona Two lovers interested in spiritualism and reincarnation vowed that if either died, the other one remaining would try to contact the partner in the other world exactly 30 days after their dying. As luck would have it, a few weeks later the young man died in a car wreck. True to her...
  10. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Just got back from buying a new battery for the Kubota zero turn. The battery it came with lasted 5 years, no complaints on that count. This mower gets worked like a rented mule. Picked up 100 pounds horse feed, 150 pounds food plot mix, and 250 rounds 9mm for guests to use on my range...
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Yes hip boots are about right! Maybe one;of those inflatable vests, too!
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Joy!
  13. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I love my Model 15. Carried one in the Air Force, it is a shooter.
  14. HayesGreener

    Show off your Every Day Carry!

    Same TRP CC 1911. I have many choices but too simple minded to be switching around guns I shoot my annual LEOSA qualification next month, gotta stay sharp. Posse coming to shoot on my range tomorrow, my granddaughter and a lady I trained coming as well.
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    My son's new (less than 6 mos) TV just crapped out. We had a brand new fridge fail last year. A washing machine that was just a couple years old went out. We have had appliances that lasted 40 years in the past. It is a disturbing trend. Why are these things failing?
  16. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Got the big plot tilled then got thundered out. The sod was pretty thick, I need to hit it again in a day or two before planting. I have been seeing several does with small fawns this past week or so.
  17. HayesGreener

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    NYC is NYC's problem. It behooves us to prevent this nonsense in our own communities.
  18. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    Deputy Sheriff Terrian Bailey, Claiborne County Sheriff's Department, Mississippi https://share.google/sOdz07x5vXRPBs2NP
  19. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    My plan is to till the ground for four food plots today. We'll see how that progresses
Back
Top