testtest

Search results

  1. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    While yes true that’s not what I said, Whem I referred to the supremacy clause it can be used to hold cities and states in check. I am just baffled that it has taken so many years for the USSC to even toy with making a ruling, when there are more WR 15’s in the US than Ford F 150 it...
  2. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    Bear with me, i always questioned the Feds on gbis but why I do. I live in Indiana and they passed a state supremacy statute. The good thing is South Bend had a city law for years that no “hi cap” (standard cap to me) mags xoukd be sent. Since Indiana has no such state restriction when the state...
  3. E

    TATE ADAMIAK PARDONED AT LAST!!!

    Respectfully that’s not true. A Presidential Pardon OA above having a sentence commuted. A Pardon actually expunges the federal charges and the person gets all rights back, firearms, voting etc What doesn't give them their firearms voting and such would be a a commuted sentence. In the case of...
  4. E

    Snubby Lifestyle

    I know Tamra personally and she was in a couple John Hearne classes. One I hosted as well as one I AI’d for John. I will say while she does write articles for income she doesn’t sell BS or get paid to shill products. She just would politely decline. She writes what is a common interest and with...
  5. E

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I use to be a Match director and attempted to run a Sanctioned club til low numbers cause us to shut down. Out of the 2 majors ones IDPA is more normal with no John Wick foot races for the most part. That said the rule book and a lot of the it to win it competitors can be too much. So don’t...
  6. E

    Snubby Lifestyle

    With the exception of 135 Gold Dot (I specifically mention that because I have pics of 2 recovered from a dead felon iyt if a 1 7/8” barrel S&W 642) plus P’s do not get to the velocity to perform so in a snub (less than 3” in most cases) you get the blast with zero benefits. So a wadcutter is...
  7. E

    Holster Recommendation

    Several quality companies come to mind. Sig themselves sell an array of holsters. Then there is LAS Concealment, Veddar, Alien Gear and Haven Defense are a few quality homsters. I have either direct experience or seen those perform well in classes and used bg several top name national...
  8. E

    How To Survive a Bear Encounter

    Sorry, Just some humor
  9. E

    1986 VS 2026: Guns And Ammo Pricing

    I remember I. The late 70’s buying 38 special target for like 7 bucks of less a box from makers like 3D, Impact, star and people spa bunch of makers I am forgetting as well as the pre Winchester white box 130 grain ball plain white package that said Made in USA Good times!
  10. E

    The old ways of training

    I went back and found Tom Guvens shared it in his page from a FN page called Cop world This came out of Oklahoma which produced some shooters back in the day AKA Jelly Bruce and the like
  11. E

    The old ways of training

    Saw that today on a couple revolver centric and training FB pages. Love the history and how far we have come.
  12. E

    Army buys a *lot* of force-on-force practice rounds

    When we used simunitions (and a few had the UTM) we didn’t run anything but goggles/wye protection.
  13. E

    Glocks carried for personal security professionals

    Say what you want, Glock has established itself with 65% or more of LE, Security and Military adoptions and the marketing is second to none woth training and parts/factory support. And I say that’s a someone that prefers DA/SA guns and M&P shoot better for me personally but if I was in charge of...
  14. E

    The Story of the .30-30 Winchester: America’s Original Deer Cartridge

    Have a JM marked Marlin 336 in 30-30. Have a nice 11 point Indiana Whitetail and bagged a 180 pound hog in Texas woth it. My favorite rifle round. And truth be told if I had to go down to one Centerfire rifle that would be it!
  15. E

    Discussion: Clear Winners? Translucent AR-15 Magazines

    While I get the humor the 60 rounders baffles me, an AR is shorter and lighter but here skne are throwing anither 8 pounds on it with crap. If that is the case get am M1a or Garand and show them when you make their plates touch it don’t matter.
  16. E

    Discussion: Clear Winners? Translucent AR-15 Magazines

    Not a fan of them from years past they have always been big as durable. I even saw first hand issues with the first Gen Magpul mags just being loaded and carried had splits. The newer Magpul I do like and have more confidence in but I like the old GI mags with the green anti rip follower. Mad...
  17. E

    What is your absolute favorite handgun and caliber.

    I think a blued Ruger Bisley with 4 5/8” barrel and 44 special or 45 Colt looks about as good as anything as far as 44/45 cals go
  18. E

    The 5.7x28 is put to use, while Staccato retreats...

    Most comments weren’t demeaning. And have been 100% supportive unlike other gun forums. I believe you can complement the bravery of Mr Salinas but point out some lessons learned and better practices at the same time. (Some of us here have been in crisis situations and responded to shootings...
  19. E

    Food for Thought - Annual Stolen Guns by State

    I am not clicking 50 times to see each state. Bottom line lock your stuff up of you can’t take it inside somewhere (like that MRI or whatever) This just happened in Evansville Indjana. Big the nice HST round. That is indicative of a stolen gun as most thugs run ball. Good frimed in...
  20. E

    What is your absolute favorite handgun and caliber.

    I had a S&W Model 16-3 issued in the USAF and have a -4 now as well as a 64-6 bobbed hammer DAO .ain't a thjnk wrong with a good K frame 38 or 9mm as long as you can shoot. And a 45 won’t make up for poor hits either
Back
Top