testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Discussion: M1A for Hog Hunting

    Beware folks! ICE is loose in Texas!😂
  2. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    By me! Seriously, we all have fun together and crackin on each other. It's about having fun... I hope you have fun with something, cause life is too short to be serious about everything all the time.
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm suggesting you get to a reflexologist. I do not suggest anything I have not tried or used. I wasn't able to stand up straight because of the sciatica. Got into see her, and when she pressed the reflex point, my nerve popped like a banjo string and I've never had another problem with it! 27...
  4. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    It's always amusing, and moreso because you replied when you weren't required nor requested to reply! 😂😂🤣
  5. R

    What are you doing right now??

    You will be missed, sir, and prayers for your relief and healing are offered up
  6. R

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    Sir, I don't drink alcohol, and my anger is certainly not ginned up in any way! You are welcome to your feelings, but please let me have mine without dismissal.
  7. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I can't believe you would ask a man about the length of his barrel! 😜 😂
  8. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    If you need a list, perhaps you aren't adult enough to participate in a forum. Go fund your own forum and do whatever you want.
  9. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching IndyCar at laguna seca
  10. R

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    As a cop, I lost many brothers and a sisters of the badge in that inferno and collapse. Words to truly express my feelings are not allowed on the forum. Suffice to say, the feeling of anger, resentment, betrayal, love and loss, are all there.
  11. R

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    On third
  12. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Some people can't learn from others experiences...
  13. R

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    He's on second.....
  14. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    I don't reload, lost too much of my right side with the stroke.
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Getting my pedicure 😉 😉 😉
  16. R

    Weather discussions and updates.

    I'm gonna sit in my chair and watch the weather through the windows, knowing full well, ain't thing one I can do about it. And maybe have an adult beverage!
  17. R

    How To Survive a Bear Encounter

    I'm more inclined to use Teddy Roosevelt's advice and walk softly and carry a big stick, but one at least 50 caliber or more.
  18. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Based on this logic, I should get busy and drink more so the damages of the stroke is repaired! 😅😂🤣😎
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Ouch!
Back
Top