And should they succeed, I pray they live a long, long life in the "utopia" they helped bring about. Cold, hungry, alone, in the dark, and fearful of the midnight knock on the door. IT ALWAYS TURNS OUT THAT WAY! Enjoy.
19 bleeping 11. Antique outdated design. .................................... I stick to my single action revolver. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Same here in most of even lebtard Maine. The exception being Boston north AKA Portland and even then, he has better than a 50% shot. There are just too many trees/much forest for judges to be too stupid, though they are getting braver.
Never thought of it till just now, but isn't "Dollie" somehow sexist? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Key the protesters. :rolleyes: It isn't like they got anything better to do.....like work for a living. :mad:
Being a big history buff, I feel it is important to know what the common man went through. Let this be a small permanent record (the internet is forever) of your experiences, feeling, what you were doing, whatever you feel comfortable sharing.
I was a prison guard at the state's maximum...
Where in the holy hell did you get the idea that state legislatures were bound by federal law or SCOTUS constitutionality rulings? You would think this is a constitutional republic or something. ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cry:
I don't disagree necessary, but before we single out DJT, both parties have been doing that since the "great society" and before. Just like paying mothers (yes, I'm a male chauvinist sexist pig GET OVER IT) to stay home and raise their kids. :mad:
1: They all lie. D., I., R., S., etc. all of them!
2: "WAG" (wild a**ed guess). Not only dose everybody lie but they are pulling numbers out of a hat BEFORE they have the actual data. Thus, when they have the "real" numbers they have to be revised. Maybe they should wait to put out the...
Lets not forget the lasting effects of gov. policy that trained the youth during covid. We threw $$$ at people not to work and here for almost two years people didn't have to pay rent and couldn't be evicted. I know one tenant that couldn't manage to pay his rent but somehow managed to buy a...
And the OP would be right. That's what I love about this place! It's more like real conversation that flows along at its own pace and its own direction.
No gas mask for me. Or, body armor, trauma kit, spare guns, knives, shoestrings, etc. I got enough crap to think/worry about already, like...
Never lost a foundation yet. ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Giant kudos to our and the surrounding volunteer fire departments. God bless you all.
Not sure why 19 matters more than 15-16 or 20+. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Like I needed another reason to absolutely loath that :censored: :censored: :censored: :mad::mad::mad:I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. I would light a cigarette off him and stand back and enjoy the dance.
Okay. I was sympathetic up to this point. I would suggest you go "associate with actual men, not little girls". If you do or don't, I won't be seeing your posts till Jan. when I go through and un-ignore those that ignored threw the year. Toodles.
Carnal_Nature: Winter, just south of the DMZ sitting on a M113A1, smoking a Camel short, sitting a warm bottle of "coke" on the track and watching it freeze. In the summer working up a good sweat toweling off from the shower. :censored::censored::censored::censored: ROK.
As for weather here...
so you can bang your head, stub your toe, trip over the cat, while playing blind mans bluff looking for the damn ammo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: