I have been called for jury duty one time. It was for a man who killed a woman and left her husband for dead. I had known these people almost my entire life and when they caught the guy he had items he stole from their home and still had blood on his hands from the woman.
When they called me...
As a kid we didn't have an indoor bathroom , the phone sat on a table , we could get 3 channels , and we had what was called a party line for the phone. The party line was where you competed with 7 of your neighbors to use the phone.
Don't be jealous . He isn't really doing that. He knows , at his age , that little gal would hurt him very badly . He's just trying to convince all of us he is doing that right now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I live in Southern Illinois. Illinois does have some very good use of force laws on the books. I may be wrong but I do believe my firearm would be returned to me if I had to use it to defend myself or another.
I will not , nor have I ever , worried about it one way or another. With that being...