I've no idea what the reasoning was, but the design goes back over 100 years. Don't quote me, but I think the Borschardt used that design and it dates back before 1898.
That's very close to the two that were selling those things on Saturday at the gun show! But we have standards here in Arizona, those two must be from Arkysaw! 😂
@rcurtner praying for resolution and recovery, that your faith not waiver, that your trust in God not falter and that you see Him and His blessings through out this ordeal. Phil. 4:13
And it doesn't matter if you in the North, South, East or West, always, always carry water. About a gallon per person, per day. That rule of 3 is unforgiving!
I've heard that is the time of year that cold white stuff comes out of the clouds and they may have ice on the road. Why they want to put ice on the road is a mystery to me! I love ice in the margarita, not sure about driving on it. 🤔🤔🤣
This, from the individual a computer program gave as a sidekick, a trashcan, garbage eating, food begging racoon! 😂
You self aggrandizing old man, get away from the dinner table and go back to the trash with your sidekick!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣