testtest

Search results

  1. UC_Guy 1971

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    .32 is the one true caliber.
  2. UC_Guy 1971

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    I wish there was a conversion barrel/RSA for the Ruger LCP pistols.
  3. UC_Guy 1971

    Discussion: First Look: 1911 DS Prodigy 3.5" AOS 9mm

    I am, okay was looking at picking up one of these under the Firstline program. However, I compared it to my CZ (P-07) and it isn't small enough. It is practically the same size and weight. I am waiting for something Glock 26 sized. However, it is sharp looking.
  4. UC_Guy 1971

    Range Report, Pathfinder 1.5

    Here it is in all its glory. Don't mind the NAA Sidewinder. Just a comparison mostly. Makes a Sig P320 look safe.
  5. UC_Guy 1971

    Range Report, Pathfinder 1.5

    No, it started life as a 1.0(?) in .22LR, but I sent it back for work. That took forever. They, for a brief time, offered to just send me a new gun but recanted and rebarreled my OG frame. The gun came back with the new II barrel, which had a fiber optic sight (cool), and an extra, 8-round...
  6. UC_Guy 1971

    New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

    I do like my Glocks. Adding stuff is part of it. My primary carry is currently a G48 MOS. I installed an Olight Osight K, a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight, TLR-7sub light and a Hogue grip sleeve. I have a 10mm complete slide I built for a my G21 SF (.45 ACP). I have a Gen 3 Glock...
  7. UC_Guy 1971

    Range Report, Pathfinder 1.5

    .22 Magnum results... The .22 mags were hard to dial in. It immediately got a lot better when I changed from Federal to CCI. Also Federal was the only rounds that had any duds; I won't buy those anymore. All of this was 10 yards. As it looks like I was using a shotgun at 25 yards, I was having...
  8. UC_Guy 1971

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Once or twice. At least one time I was riding the bolt forward for stealth before we hit a house.
  9. UC_Guy 1971

    Living the “snub life”

    I would be fully into the snubby life. However, I need to be able to mount a light and a red dot. So far you can get a light for a J Frame and a red dot on a Taurus.
  10. UC_Guy 1971

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I picked up an IWB kydex holster for my Glock 48 MOS.
  11. UC_Guy 1971

    What are you doing right now??

    That's what you're doing right now? Can I be you?
  12. UC_Guy 1971

    Using a Red Dot on a Hunting Rifle?

    I think its fine. I have a prism (1x) with a 3x magnifier on one rifle, an AR platform that can do double duty in other areas. A 1x prism is effectively a red dot that still has a reticle if the battery dies.
  13. UC_Guy 1971

    Snubby Lifestyle

    I get free Honey Badger .38 Specials. That is my EDC load. If I step up to .357 I usually carry my Tracker 627 with .357 Mag 158gr. eXtreme Terminal Performance (XTP®) Jacketed Hollow Point Hunting & Self Defense Ammo from Underwood. So realistically I mainly carry .38's.
  14. UC_Guy 1971

    Snubby Lifestyle

    I think you'll like the 605. I carried a 606 for a long time as a BUG. I have it and a very new 605 Defender, this is the 3" model with a front night sight. I would recommend this wheel gun.
  15. UC_Guy 1971

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    Me too. I only troll the internet forums and (barely) act like I know what I'm talking about all the while instigating chaos and discord as much as possible.
  16. UC_Guy 1971

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    Each day I work I take a Glock 48 MOS, LCP and a RRA AR-15. That's a choice. If this is a, "We're never coming back and we only have room for 3 of of your beloved...." I'll have to think about that.
  17. UC_Guy 1971

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    I don't do Sig(s). I cringe at the thought...
  18. UC_Guy 1971

    More magazine capacity

    I'm always down for more ammo. I carry a G48 MOS at work right now. I was able to get the factory 15 round mags for it and then order two more. After reading this I looked at magazine extensions and found two. I could bump my 15 round mags to 20. However, it would be cheaper to just buy another...
  19. UC_Guy 1971

    Ruger Mark III Competition Target: An Icon .22LR Pistol

    Is it any different, overall, than the MK III 22/45? I recently acquired one of those. Top heavy, the blacked out sights are less than desired and, as par for the course, reassembly for cleaning makes putting a 3rd gen S&W back together from a pile parts feel easy. That reminds me. Would...
Back
Top