testtest

Discussion: First Look: 1911 DS Prodigy 3.5" AOS 9mm

I've got a new Prodigy compact AOS 3.5" with the 15rd grip, but haven't even shot it yet, it was to be my entry into the 2011 platform. It has some nice features. I like the size for concealed carry but think I made a mistake due to my hand size. I now realize a standard single stack 1911 works for me better.

It took it to the Gunsite armorer(DFCG) to check out, added a few EGW parts, and put it away. SInce then I've been waiting for a custom Privateer Leather holster to be built (+/-18 weeks).
 
Last edited:
SInce then I've been waiting for a custom Privateer Leather holster to be built (+/-18 weeks).

Mine was a 4.25" model, I remolded a Galco Combat Master for a Glock 19 with optics for mine. Worked well. Was having a hard time finding something to fit and didn't want to wait months

Got rid of all my 2011 platform guns, never really liked the feel of any of them.
Only ones I have left aren't true 2011's. A Dan Wesson DWX Compact, Kimber KDS9C and 2 Wilson Combat EDC X9 Experiors a 4.25" and a 5" .... Much better ergonomically for me than a 2011
 
I am, okay was looking at picking up one of these under the Firstline program. However, I compared it to my CZ (P-07) and it isn't small enough. It is practically the same size and weight. I am waiting for something Glock 26 sized. However, it is sharp looking.
 
Back
Top