testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed just curious, why's your targets all have powder burns on them? Are you chootin from 3 ft? 😂
  2. R

    Let's see your AR setups...

    Seriously, he is a lightweight. One of the guys in the city PD owns 31 now, every configuration known...
  3. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    I'm impressed that it wasn't in Spanish!
  4. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I would have used them far earlier than this current goat rope that we're in.
  5. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm going bed, gonna dream about nuking all the spiders sent by @Annihilator 😂🤣😂
  6. R

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    Believe it or not, Arizona and New Mexico were grizzly country many years ago. They were all over the West.
  7. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I'm not afraid to use nukes to kill spiders!
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    The rain is finally here!
  9. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Still dry in Tucson area today...
  10. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    @Annihilator I have more flame than you have spiders!
  11. R

    Scary week

    Prayers for a great recovery
  12. R

    sig Saur fire

    It was a big un!!!
  13. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    The world was a much better place until they put warnings on everything that reminded the stupid ones not do the stupid stuff that could kill them. We called it natural selection.
  14. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I found the secret to success in politics.....
  15. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    Always has, at least to me...
  16. R

    He's NOT a hero!

    I can't type, it's less than 100 people killed by cop, according to the feds. My apologies to all
  17. R

    He's NOT a hero!

    There's approximately 800,000 officers in the US. Statistics seem to indicate that there are fewer than 100,000 death by cop each year. That's not a whole lot, less than 1%.
  18. R

    Ad Council- lock up your guns

    While this fueled my interest in guns, what kept us from looking for guns in the house, was we went shooting with Dad.
Back
Top