testtest

Search results

  1. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    I believe people remember the Alamo better than 9/11, Tet, D-Day, or Pearl Harbor. I guess history isn't taught these days 😞
  2. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Been there Amigo! Took three surgeries to get it all. Twernt no fun. Prayers offered up for you
  3. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I enjoyed the luxury of a time where you turned 18 and you were an adult, period. In all things. There isn't anything magical about turning 21 that makes you smarter. IMHO, ymmv.
  4. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I must still be dreaming. The righteous shooter is not 21 but is over 18, but not allowed to carry because he is not allowed a permit. But the system is all okey-dokey with his being the hero. I couldn't make this up if I was drunk and doped up! 😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
  5. R

    My New Namesake!

    How did we go from happy birthday wishes to drivel about not giving a LEO the benefit of the doubt? I'm beginning to think he's playing in a different stadium than where we are! Sheesh!
  6. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Around the corner from me, diesel is $5.85.
  7. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm bouncing between AZ v BYU and the Kentucky v Alabama games.
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football 🏈
  9. R

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    My 2020 rim fire 22lr
  10. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I may pay a bit more, but I limit my buying to my little gun store and private dealers at a gun show. It's the same reason I try to buy American when possible.
  11. R

    911. 25 years on.

    I was getting ready for work when I turned the news on the TV. The first plane had already hit the tower. There was a live shot going when they ran into the the second tower. I knew they didn't have anything that would reach that far up, so the boys were going to be climbing the stairs in all...
  12. R

    My New Namesake!

    Happy birthday, ya pup!
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Dinner was soft tacos, plenty of 505 brand salsa!
  14. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    You're BOTH pups! 😂
  15. R

    we called these things "dollies" in trucking

    The dolly is most likely cheaper than a truck. I had a suburban and I liked it very much, so we settled for a travel trailer. We could have had a fifth wheel, but they didn't have this jewel then.
  16. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    @Talyn I believe you nailed it!
  17. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    Makes me wonder just what oath they took, because I know that they aren't living like they took the same one I did!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  18. R

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Brings back the memories of my new wife pinning the badge on me after taking a pledge very similar if not exactly this pledge. One thing most people are unaware of, this pledge and those similar, have NO expiration date! I feel that I am still bound to that oath.
  20. R

    I pledge allegiance

    He recited the pledge at about 3 minutes and 15 seconds into the video.
Back
Top