testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport day. Mrs,Greener has been out of town for a week and I pick her up at the airport this afternoon. Life gets back to normal around here. The dogs keep looking for her and I get it.
  2. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    They have made an arrest
  3. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    https://www.odmp.org/officer/27911-trooper-hayden-phillips
  4. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My dog does not smoke
  5. HayesGreener

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Have been doing dove breasts this way for years. I'll be popping them next week
  6. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    How Barbaric!
  7. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    she claims self defense and in a prima facie case does not have to prove she was in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor to prove she WAS NOT reasonably in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. No jury in Florida would convict therefore no ethical...
  8. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Smoke 'em!
  9. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Turns out I can't run the tiller with my tractor, the PTO drive shaft is too long for my hookup. (Queue Anni....)
  10. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Say, how did you get The Invisible Man to mow the lawn for you? It pays to know super heroes!
  11. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Borrowed my SIL's pto driven tiller to put the finishing touches on the food plot seed beds
  13. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    I grew up on a ranch and feed lot where my Dad raised USDA Prime beef. My Mom would take a prime steak and cook it until you could use it to re-sole your boots. You had to pour gravy all over her steaks otherwise you couldn't chew it. I discovered medium rare at 13 or so and never looked back.
  14. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    In Florida, the law is clear. Deadly force is justified if a reasonable person would believe they are in fear of imminent death or grievous bodily harm to yourself or others, or to stop the imminent commission of a forcible felony. Whether the person shot was armed may or may not be a...
  15. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Aaaaaaand, you can sing and dance!
  16. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My wife and I have always been amused at the stick figure drawings on farm machinery
  17. HayesGreener

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I have found that I am much faster getting good hits with the optic, but more precise when using iron sights. Optics force you to make a good presentation which benefits your shooting with irons
  18. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Free pagers!
  19. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    He did get everyone's attention....
  20. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    You're wekcome
Back
Top