testtest

Search results

  1. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    Ok while yeah they are in those circumstances re read my privious post. A fellow co worker/friend is an ATF IOI (he transfered agencies because his wife is a Dr and an actual ATF guy that inspects Buds as he is in the Lexington area) He said Buds policy is not an ATF thing and what I explained...
  2. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    I get it and if it works for hih good. I am fortunate that we have a couple decent gun shops here
  3. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    The funny thing is it isn’t the ATF the company is just doing corporate things
  4. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    I had an issue this summer they refused to send a gun to an FFl because they thought my one gun was a straw purchase. I used it to order a gun my duagjyet wanted do To give her Husband. My daughter obviously had a different name that the gun was shipped to an FFL to and my e mail had my first...
  5. E

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    While I like Hamme edited stuff If I got another striker in 45 I would take a hard look at the FN 545. It feels really really good. Or the S&W M&P 45 OR line is really really nice
  6. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just some humor as some Sig haters can’t keep from talking about Sig today
  7. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    I am probably not to far on a limb to say with the 385 taking 320 mags it seems Sig is distancing itself from the 320 and you will se the 320 quietly get dropped sometime soon. Unless they redo it with this new sterile system the 385 has. But I am not a marketing guru. I know a lot of critics...
  8. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Yeah those that place efforts in volume alone somt get a lot of bang for their buck. The 3 P’s….Perfect Practice make Perfect!
  9. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Ok a little humor below But seriously, what I would suggest is a padded butt stick. And maybe a muzzle break. And that is it. The problem with changjng our buffers, different weight buffwr aorjngs and adding all the BS aftermarket parts is it doesn’t help with the 223 like it would with say a...
  10. E

    More magazine capacity

    From my FB Memories some humor
  11. E

    Discussion: First Look: The New Springfield Armory TRP Series

    The other issue is in the early 1900’s guns were made by seasoned and skilled craftsman. There was no Social Security or big retirement pensions so they sat at benches for 50 plus years with With mad skills making 1911’s and wheelguns. Mass production was harder and more expensive tjan skilled...
  12. E

    More magazine capacity

    Here is a good article from Mas Ayoob via Greg Ellifritz Weekend Knowledge Dump this week Link to the article as well as Greg’s Weekend Knowledge Dump that has a lot of good info https://athlonoutdoors.com/article/dangers-of-low-magazine-capacity-limits/...
  13. E

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    I spent some time around there whem I was at Malmstrom AFB. Beautiful country That said some humor because I notice a lot of folks that preach 10 mm for wilderness carry don’t look like the wilderness type
  14. E

    Olin Winchester lands 788 Million US Military Contract

    Well good news for Winchester. And this is just for 5.56mm, 7.62mm and 50 BMG https://www.tradingview.com/news/seekingalpha:a027d6efa094b:0-olin-winchester-wins-788-4m-u-s-army-ammunition-contract/
  15. E

    Supreme Court Justice sets it straight on the 2nd Amendment

    I will really be surprised if anything major in 2A gets ruled on. It’s been the same song and dance from the RHINOs since 1968! But some people still believe in Santa Clause!
  16. E

    I would say more range time is indicated for the PD

    I was an agency lead instructor and spent about 15 years doing SORT (our SEAT) and some of the specialty train in g thwre and sim stuff was really really valid and what everyone should be doing. That said I got involved in Rangemasater for my retirement instructor stuff and did some classes...
  17. E

    1911 Garrison 9mm Tritium Sights

    Nice! I also prefer the plain black rear and orange/red front
  18. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    I think we all are LOL
  19. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    Use to travel down I 57 back and forth to Arkansas and yes you are
  20. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    I feel for you. Illinois is a beautiful state below I 80
Back
Top